Bush conference room

Tell your own story!
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:56 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:00 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:50 pm

If they did they would be arrested immediately!
*Throws a penny at both Nargonians*
*Throws dollar bill at Murple*
I thought a coin would hurt.
*Throws carton of milk at Survivor*

I regret doing that....
You’re dismissed till tomorrow morning.

I think I have an ace in the hole for getting Simek back, but I need clearance, and you need to know that depending on whether or not my hunch is correct, I will have to take responsibility for breaking an inter-dimensional law.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:19 pm
I think I have an ace in the hole for getting Simek back, but I need clearance, and you need to know that depending on whether or not my hunch is correct, I will have to take responsibility for breaking an inter-dimensional law.
Simek has attacked! Actions must be taken! Nigel, whatever you have planned, now is the time!

RedThree wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:58 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:00 pm

*Throws dollar bill at Murple*
I thought a coin would hurt.

I regret doing that....
*smacks the back of Green's head*
*Throws a Nargoian at SrgtGreen, causing him to fall down and be pinned whilst the Nargoian looks around confused at what he's doing on top of a Bush Industries employee*

Woops. I slipped. Sorry?

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:28 am
RedThree wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:

I regret doing that....
*Throws a Nargoian at SrgtGreen, causing him to fall down and be pinned whilst the Nargoian looks around confused at what he's doing on top of a Bush Industries employee*

Woops. I slipped. Sorry?
Its okay. Wait, are you really buff (letting you throw people across rooms) or are you troops really small and pathetic?

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:55 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:19 pm
Simek has attacked! Actions must be taken! Nigel, whatever you have planned, now is the time!
One confirmation was all I needed. I’m on it.

*Nigel leaves the conference room*

*Picks up all the money that was thrown*

*Nigel bursts back in with a gallery post vaguely showcasing his plan*

SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:48 am
Survivor11 wrote:
RedThree wrote:

Woops. I slipped. Sorry?
Its okay. Wait, are you really buff (letting you throw people across rooms) or are you troops really small and pathetic?
Considering the fact that IRL I have lifted five thirds of my weight before, I'd say I'm just really buff.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:07 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:48 am
Survivor11 wrote:

Woops. I slipped. Sorry?
Considering the fact that IRL I have lifted five thirds of my weight before, I'd say I'm just really buff.
This conference has flown off the rails. It's flown off the rails, and somehow managed to end up on another set of rails. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go play some Pacman.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”