Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
ratss454 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:27 am
Yes he does, though an additional security member would increase department effectiveness.
Can i be a Engineer?

rsjones76 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:03 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:27 am
Yes he does, though an additional security member would increase department effectiveness.
Can i be a Engineer?
Well we already have a couple of engineers so that probably wouldn't work too well.

A message to my fellow employees:

Everyone it has been a great honor and privilege to have gathered here together, and even though we won't be able to converse here anymore soon I'd like you to know that I'll continue to head our operations (we'll figure out how to operate on the gallery proper sooner or later). I'd also would like to thank all those who have become apart of the glorious Enterprise, you are all amazing and good natured. So here's to the future whatever it may hold. (*Y-POSES*)

ratss454

ratss454 wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:36 pm

Everyone it has been a great honor and privilege to have gathered here together, and even though we won't be able to converse here anymore soon I'd like you to know that I'll continue to head our operations (we'll figure out how to operate on the gallery proper sooner or later). I'd also would like to thank all those who have become apart of the glorious Enterprise, you are all amazing and good natured. So here's to the future whatever it may hold. (*Y-POSES*)

ratss454
Its been a honor Ratss!

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:09 am
ratss454 wrote:

ratss454
Its been a honor Ratss!
*sad music intensifies*

Shame I never got the Job oh well Zenith Corp will live on

ratss454 wrote:

ratss454
Weekly updates?

I like that idea, who knows we might even work out some collaborative posts to go along with that.

Zenith is coming back I'm coming back to the gallery

rsjones76 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:42 am
Zenith is coming back I'm coming back to the gallery
Okkkkkk but why not say that on the zenith page

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”