What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:18 pm
Murple wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:43 pm
It took me a day to sort parts for the harvesty boi.
Sort parts? *chuckles* Fool... I just dump them into small unsorted piles and build.
That's exactly what I do.

Sargentvik wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:49 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:18 pm
Murple wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:43 pm
It took me a day to sort parts for the harvesty boi.
Sort parts? *chuckles* Fool... I just dump them into small unsorted piles and build.
That's exactly what I do.
I dump them in piles depending on bags. Bag 7 would go here and bag 6 there, etc etc

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:16 pm
“Rush not into sets. Long is the build. Only by allowing your fingers to survive it, will you prevail.”
Implying I have sensation left in my fingers after almost two decades of building brick-based models?

In other news, I got the AA turret and skiff.

Nothing like ringing in the new year by concluding your 5 day build of the Pelican Inbound set!

Got the Platoon Pack and an Infinite Series 2 blind bag (AC Pathfinder) for late Christmas gifts.

I built the Warthog Rally set over the weekend, and was pretty pleased by the cleverness of the new suspension system in that vehicle.

I finished my pelican troop bay extension! I can now sit 10 marines semi comfortably in it ! I added some orange, white and gray details to the pelican as well to give it some flair and personality. I really need to get around to posting it..

And yesterday i started and finished a big beefy mech i also need to post

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:56 pm
I finished my pelican troop bay extension! I can now sit 10 marines semi comfortably in it ! I added some orange, white and gray details to the pelican as well to give it some flair and personality. I really need to get around to posting it..

And yesterday i started and finished a big beefy mech i also need to post
Cmon man! Your making me anxious

Haha nothing can make me more anxious than I already am.

i got the pelican, two new mongeese, the new warthog, building box, blind bag, marine sniper, sword base invasion, general davis, wwii crate, diego, MW AA gun, two bo4 atvs, the wwii motorcycle set, and my fingers hate me for it. but it was so much fun to build everything.

Return to “General discussion”