The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Hello peeps! Can somebody teach me the ways of the forums? Because it’s my first time actually saying something in here. I’ve been using these forums ever since they were created way back when never actually made an account until 2 weeks ago or so to actually say hello

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:50 am
*is awesome*
What did they do to Peter pan in rescue rangers

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 8:21 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
*is awesome*
From what I’ve heard, that movie is Disneys Gumball. Completely random ( like the fact that they had ugly sonic in there)

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 8:42 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 8:21 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
*is awesome*
From what I’ve heard, that movie is Disneys Gumball. Completely random ( like the fact that they had ugly sonic in there)
THE INTERNET GOT ONE LOOK AT MY HUMAN TEETH AND BURNED THE PLACE DOWN

Toilsometub7 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:49 pm
Hello peeps! Can somebody teach me the ways of the forums? Because it’s my first time actually saying something in here. I’ve been using these forums ever since they were created way back when never actually made an account until 2 weeks ago or so to actually say hello
Enjoy your time here while it lasts. I think it’s shutting down soon, but we weren’t given a date.

Murple wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:02 am
Toilsometub7 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:49 pm
Enjoy your time here while it lasts. I think it’s shutting down soon, but we weren’t given a date.
*sadness intensifies*

Did you know that things happen?

When you Realise that Link has a Jump Button in BOTW

Wait. That's illegal

Looks at Rok's Feather

Looks at the Tornado Rod

Looks at the entire game that is The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

But yes it does lead to some interesting gameplay.
How are you enjoying the game so far?

Return to “General discussion”