Ashes of War...

Tell your own story!
The Bush War is over... We all have to accept that. But ashes and remains continue. With Murple’s permission, I would like to convert the BTCU into a militia of pro and anti bush forces. The bush creature is still out, as are pockets of resistance. Once again, with the go ahead from Murple, I want volunteers. Thank you everyone...

ArtfulConch, I appreciate your willingness to take out the bush monster. However, as head of Bush Ind. Security, it is my job to eliminate all threats to security. This bush monster being a major one. I will take this endeavor over, and will welcome all who wish to help. This will not be an easy threat to contain. It will be even more dangerous than the bush virus, and we will need all the help we can get.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:31 pm
ArtfulConch, I appreciate your willingness to take out the bush monster. However, as head of Bush Ind. Security, it is my job to eliminate all threats to security. This bush monster being a major one. I will take this endeavor over, and will welcome all who wish to help. This will not be an easy threat to contain. It will be even more dangerous than the bush virus, and we will need all the help we can get.
I understand. I will volunteer to assist with anything I can.

As second in command I give my approval for Cinimod to oversee this, Murple must be the final decision.

nigelninja11 wrote: As second in command I give my approval for Cinimod to oversee this, Murple must be the final decision.
Thank you. If there is anything wrong in the lab(s), please inform me immediately. I would like to ask that you and Unggoyzealot check the lab(s) for anything that might've caused this monster to appear...and if there is anything you can find that can help us neutralize it.

Side question, is there more than one lab?

**** shotgun* I’m coming with you.

Murple wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:10 pm
**** shotgun* I’m coming with you.
Ok what. It bleeps out the word c0cks.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:36 pm
nigelninja11 wrote: As second in command I give my approval for Cinimod to oversee this, Murple must be the final decision.
Thank you. If there is anything wrong in the lab(s), please inform me immediately. I would like to ask that you and Unggoyzealot check the lab(s) for anything that might've caused this monster to appear...and if there is anything you can find that can help us neutralize it.

Side question, is there more than one lab?
No, I have now changed my job title to second in command. I do a bit of everything now.

Yeah, Nargoian forces are a bit occupied what with the Critisizer and everything...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”