Bush War (and Community) history

Tell your own story!
The obscure events before the Bush war are not entirely documented. Some of the more notable ones were the creation of the Mega Verse, the first rise of the Critisizer, and what started it all: The founding of Bush Industries.

The "first" Crusade on Bushes (Bush War 1)

The Bush war started late in 2018, around the month of October (if my memory is correct).
A simple business initiative that would create one of the bloodiest wars in the history of the Community, although most of the deaths were innocent characters off screen.
The rapid development of Bushes scared some, and excited others.
This lead to the creation of "The league against Bushes" spearheaded by Z19 and Rogue-Elite, and escalated the situation to dangerous levels- this would ultimately be seen as an act of war by Bush Industries.
In January 2019, a truce was set in place, and if ended what was seen as the first war, even if it hadn't seen much conflict other than a few kidnappings and hostage situations. However, more and more people were joining both sides, notably veteran members sided with the "Anti-Bushes" as the league was now commonly known.

The "second" Crusade on Bushes (Bush War 2)

With the arrival of Survivor11 into the ranks of the Anti-Bushes, the situation escalated further.
He brought with him a civilisation that spanned 13 galaxies, known as the United Nargoian Galaxies, or Nargoians for short.
With him too joined Admiral Sabree, Nato, and Zarry, notably, Zarry brought in elite Slapstick divisions, equipped with Infrared goggles that could see the bushes, and flamethrowers.

The sheer manpower caused Murple, the CEO of Bush Industries to feel threatened. Already on the run, but with Anti-Bushes forces well aware of where he was, to break the fragile peace.
And he was met with the wrath of 13 galaxies.
Developing better technology, Bush Industries had the capability to kill many, many Nargoian soldiers.
This was not a direct problem for the Nargo command, as a war of attrition was sure to be in their favour.
However, seeing your entire platoon mowed down by an invisible minigun can lower your morale drastically.

Throughout the conflict, Nargoian Propaganda was everywhere, urging its citizens to participate in the war effort.

And so was that of Bush Industries.

Bush Industries gained new recruits easily, but they did not bring sufficient man power. Their superior technology was all they had in their favour.
The creation of multiple Superweapons and threats against Nargo caused a retaliation against the bushes by the Nargoians through the creation of a space station capable of destroying entire planets within a shot (this was possible before but required very expensive CP (Crust piercing) rounds that could only be fired by Ultra carriers, and they required the majority of the senate to agree before firing. This loophole allowed the military to create a station that did not need CP rounds to destroy systems, and could therefore fire at will.
After everything seemed to be coming at a stand off, the threat of a last, decisive assault on Bush Industries' stronghold by the Nargoians was looming. A commando unit managed to extract an important prisoner, killing Bush personnel in the process.
Murple was angered by this, and he refused to surrender, ordering the Bushfinity into atmosphere.
Survivor11 made it clear that he would allow Bush Industries to negotiate so that they could remain operational, but if they refused, he would destroy them.
Murple ordered the Bushfinity to fire, causing damages to Nargoian FOBs in the process, and diminishing the Anti-Bushes' willingness to come to a peaceful resolution.
Nigel, Murple's second in command was not blinded by rage though, and he knew the reality of the threats.
Behind Murple's back, he negotiated and saved Bush Industries, possibly also single handedly ending the war peacefully. Murple and other Bush Industries members were forced to accept this, agreeing that it was for the best. Some Anti-Bush members were not happy that Survivor11 did not burn every bush, whilst others were glad the war ended.

Conditions were applied and on the 11th-13th of April (timezones), after 6 months of war, the gallery was at peace again.

The Nargoians considered it a victory, noting that, "It was a victory, but not just for us, it was a victory for all those involved. The war is over."

Also, grubflap became a cyborg to become the ultimate tactical defence unit for the gallery.

Feel free to correct me and/or add details regarding events.

Only detail I’ll add, is Diesel set up Anti-Bush refugee centers, and she developed Bush vision tech, designed to see Bushes and users through the magic.

This is the most beautiful thing btw.

This is the most beautiful piece of history I have ever read.

CLASSIFIED FILES

/OPEN FILE/

Even before the official declaration of war many events caused the deaths of many bushes and T-posers.

A particular leader instilled much fear early on and is thought to have instigated the war.

The events at REDACTED involving the deaths of many peaceful T-posers.

And the razing of bush sanctuary 307 located in REDACTED.

THESE EVENTS ARE TO BE COVERED UP AND REPARATIONS TO BE PAID UNDER THE TABLE A TOTAL SUM OF REDACTED

/END FILE/

Hey, you gotta give me credit for standing against 13 galaxies. And you forgot the firing of the Bushfinity.

Murple wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:44 am
Hey, you gotta give me credit for standing against 13 galaxies. And you forgot the firing of the Bushfinity.
Murple, as far as I am aware, although the Bushfinity was present in atmosphere, it never had the chance to fire.
And let's be honest, Nargoian fleets always have one ultra-carrier flagship, which is around 10 times the size of the Infinity, so not much strategic value to fire at planetary grade shields.
For reference, go check out Dawn of Death Season 2!!
Also, you have my respect for standing up for yourself.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:37 pm
Murple wrote:
Murple, as far as I am aware, although the Bushfinity was present in atmosphere, it never had the chance to fire.
And let's be honest, Nargoian fleets always have one ultra-carrier flagship, which is around 10 times the size of the Infinity, so not much strategic value to fire at planetary grade shields.
It feels pretty unfair that you can just claim anything you want like 13 galaxies, unlimited legions, and giant starships...

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:37 pm
Murple wrote:
The Bushfinity did fire. Go check out UnggoyZealot’s comic for that.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”