What got you into Mega Construx?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
We're all fans of Mega Construx here. I mean, if you weren't then why would you be here? Anyway, I want to know what got you into the line. When did you start collecting and why? Or if you're one of the admins here, when did you start working for Mega?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 pm
We're all fans of Mega Construx here. I mean, if you weren't then why would you be here? Anyway, I want to know what got you into the line. When did you start collecting and why? Or if you're one of the admins here, when did you start working for Mega?
For me I was originally interested in the old dragons line that pushed me into there competitor due to starwars. Later on when they started doing more advanced articulation with there halo brand and superior articulation, detail and scale got me to jump back as I started taking my collecting more seriously.

Mom bought me two blind bags as a gift when I was small. And something glorious was born. Then I actually started playing Halo and Destiny and it escalated, and now it’s capped off with me discovering the Gallery a year ago.

I had played Halo 3 at my uncle's house, and I really enjoyed it. A short while later, I saw Halo Mega Bloks in a store, and I bought a Red Team Weapons Pack and a Series 4 blind bag. From the start I was hooked, and later I found Assault on Squad 45. That video got me into stop-motion.

Come to think of it, I owe a lot to Mega Construx.

later I found Assault on Squad 45. That video got me into stop-motion.
Same!

A friend gave me a marine. That’s it. The whole reason I’m here is because of that little guy. Since then, I had traded that figure, and I somewhat regret it.

For me it was He-Man and Skeletor showing up in the MCX HEROES line.

I fist got a red halo ODST pod but I didn't know what the game was until a few years later, when I first played the game I realized the figure looked like it was from the game, and since then I've benn collecting them now and then

Got a set when I was younger.

Somehow got hit by nostalgia 7 years later.

Return to “General discussion”