Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes?

Got a question? Ask it here!
With Masters of the Universe getting figures in almost all of the Heroes waves, the release of the Wind Raider and impending release of Castle Greyskull. Is it possible for MOTU to get its own full wave(s) of Heroes? There are certainly enough characters for it to do so.

That is a darn good question.

From what I understand, MOTU is consistently the best seller of any MCX Heroes wave, so the demand is there.

The Facebook groups for MOTU that I'm a part of are hugely on board with this Mega Construx line and things went insane when the 5 pack and Wind Raider were released. I wasn't on board until I saw the Wind Raider and now I'm hooked. I've preordered the Grayskull and obsessed with when series 5 is coming out. I didn't do Classics or the Super7 Reaction figures or even Funko Pops but these got me.

Bisquik wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:52 pm
The Facebook groups for MOTU that I'm a part of are hugely on board with this Mega Construx line and things went insane when the 5 pack and Wind Raider were released. I wasn't on board until I saw the Wind Raider and now I'm hooked. I've preordered the Grayskull and obsessed with when series 5 is coming out. I didn't do Classics or the Super7 Reaction figures or even Funko Pops but these got me.
Wile I don't care at all about this series, it's good to see that it has a massive following. Heck if so many people are enjoying the sets and they sell really well mabey there will be a small line released for it. Or mabey they will just keep on with what there doing releasing sets through the pro builders line. Regardless it's good it's doing well.

I do hope they continue the line especially if they are releasing castle GRAYSKULL at that price point. If sales number are low for it , I just hope they dont cancel the rest of the line. I would love to see a snake mountain , eternia playset like they had back in the original line, and/or the rest the MOTU characters. A battle cat would be a great addition. So far this is a great line and cant wait to get stratos

As of this moment I still don't know if heroes series 5 is out yet but am eagerly anticipating it. I'm also a proponent of MOTU having it's own line, that would allow for more figures per release AND would free up much needed space in the heroes line for incompleted collections like TNG, TMNT, Futurama. Also, would I be exiled from Eternia for suggesting a She-Ra collection could be integrated WITHIN the MOTU line? There was significant enough crossover between the two cartoons that they seem inseparable ✌

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:13 pm
As of this moment I still don't know if heroes series 5 is out yet but am eagerly anticipating it. I'm also a proponent of MOTU having it's own line, that would allow for more figures per release AND would free up much needed space in the heroes line for incompleted collections like TNG, TMNT, Futurama. Also, would I be exiled from Eternia for suggesting a She-Ra collection could be integrated WITHIN the MOTU line? There was significant enough crossover between the two cartoons that they seem inseparable ✌
Your name is genious.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:38 pm
Your name is genious.
Ikr

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:06 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:38 pm
Your name is genious.
Ikr
Well, he's a weapon of mass construxion, and what am I?

I'm just a weapon of mass destruction.

Community Team
I can't spill the beans on any future MOTU plans, but I can say there are a lot of really passionate MOTU fans in the team here. A lot of us grew up with the original action figures and working on a toy line that shaped our childhood has been a dream come true.

The fan response has been great so far. Mattel has big plans for the franchise and Mega will continue to be part of those plans.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”