2019 New York Toy Fair!

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Good pics of castle Greyskull and monster high reboot. Some pro builder sets that are sweet.

Eh, just give me a new flood combat form and I'll be happy. Or more destiny. Or both. Heck something with dragons. More break out beast even. Cause why not.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:15 am
Eh, just give me a new flood combat form and I'll be happy.
Oh yeah, I'd love to see some new super-articulated flood forms. Elites, brutes, marines, those annoying transforming spidery things from Halo 3, etc.

Ranged forms?

Yeah and some tanks and carriers and heck just give us the whole thing with a massive flood battlepack.

Don’t get me started on range forms. (Cortana Legendary Flashbacks) ended up having to run at them with an energy sword.

I have a decent flood army now (13 infection forms, 4 combat , 2 tank, and a carrier, +the ghost), so I'd take more flood, but I really need more Halo 2-3 era marines to build up my Nargoians.
And a couple more vehicles.
I'd especially appreciate actually getting sets in Europe.

Yep, I would love some more H2 marines, then again I could just buy the shadow.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:15 am
Don’t get me started on range forms. (Cortana Legendary Flashbacks) ended up having to run at them with an energy sword.
Yeah I did that a couple of months ago solo, it was hēll but beating it was so satisfying.

Need more flood. My flood army consists of 3 infection forms, a marine combat form, and Halo 4 infected spartan.

Maybe some of the cool flood vehicles and new forms from Halo Wars 2

Yeah I only have a flood pod 3 flood elite combat forms and like 4 infection forms.

I want more

Return to “Event Discussion”