RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:51 pm
UNICORNS
DRAGONS!!!
UNICORN DRAGONS!!!!!!
YEEEESSSSSS!!!!

more pics for those of us that cannot be there!

RedThree wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:36 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:02 am
RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 pm

DRAGONS!!!
UNICORN DRAGONS!!!!!!
YEEEESSSSSS!!!!
pics on Facebook of Series 3 Breakout Beasts show both unicorns and horned dragons.

News section of the site has em

While I do like the new unicorns and dragons, beast and creatures line, I was expecting more from the probuilders line and maybe a new license. Maybe a Horizon zero dawn figure of Aloy since they already made a Kratos figure or a figure from the new assassin's creed odyssey game. New sets to look forward to from the existing lines like Halo, COD and Destiny. It did not surpass my expectation or disappoint me however. I'm just glad Mega Construx is still around.

So, is there anything else coming besides Breakout Beasts and Pokemon? Where is ProBuilder, Halo, Call of Duty, Destiny, American Girl? Are they all discontinued? Or are they going to be revealed later?

akunthita wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:21 pm
So, is there anything else coming besides Breakout Beasts and Pokemon? Where is ProBuilder, Halo, Call of Duty, Destiny, American Girl? Are they all discontinued? Or are they going to be revealed later?
Ditto?

thats what I meant by more pics, the unicorns are good but is that all you introduced?

Toy Fair coverage for Mega Construx is always spotty at best. Typically news sites get to them toward the end of the show, after all the higher profile lines have been covered. WE should be seeing something tonight or tomorrow.

That said, I'm not sure why Mega themselves don't post booth pics in the news section of this site. The Breakout Beast 3 and Crystal Creatures are nice, but I don't think there's as much interest for those as the actual lines for this brand.

I remember how awesome Mega's display was a few years ago. Remember, guys? WIth the big futuristic city? Even the last couple of years were pretty cool with all the Destiny, COD, and Halo sets. This time, practically nothing... should we be worried?

Return to “Event Discussion”