2019 New York Toy Fair!

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 am
Yeah I only have a flood pod 3 flood elite combat forms and like 4 infection forms.

I want more
MORE MORE!!

That's because the CoD fan boys who buy the crāp everyyear

Im going to be petty and report your comment for having an external link.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Okie dokie artichokie. Still, it was a commercial success. Nothing changes that. And as for your fanboy argument, I could argue that Halo 3 was a commercial success only because of fanboys. It's an argument that doesn't hold water. But go ahead and be petty, it won't change a thing.

No my argument holds an ocean

Halo 3 sold well because it was actually a GOOD GAME and at that point halo was an established franchises it didn't sell well because of fan boys it sold well because it was made well.

CoD BO4 only sold the way it did because of fan boys it is the only thing CoD has left.

BO4 was and still is a mess, atrocious microtransactions, DLC, bugs, lag etc.

BO4 didn't even come close to previous entries in the franchise in sales, sure it may have been a success but it just shows the decline of CallOfDuty look at the graphs.

MW3 sold 30 million copies and that was 2011.

The numbers mason.........

I think back to some franchises that did poorly and it dawned on me, Activision was still Activision 10 years ago and they haven't changed.

Also on the flood... I've got, I don't how many combat forms and infection forms. Alot is so I can say, but I want new super articulated flood to go with the new infection forms and mabey finally get some of thouse crawler things and the ranged forms. (Plus more tanks) and if were lucky thanks to halo wars 2 a juggernaught build and vehicle infectors.

Seriously I just want a new way to mass flood without having to buy the old flood sets which are infamously expensive now. (Id kill to get a chance at a decent priced flood invasion but that's tough luck.)

I think it would be neat if a future blind bag wave had a 3pk of the new Flood infection forms. It would be a good way of amassing them.

I'd like the Flood to be able to infect vehicles too. I know there was an infected Ghost in a set years ago. I'd like to see that option continue. At least with some infection parts which you could attach to vehicles. Maybe in the next Warthog set. Just add in a handful of parts (flesh colored parts) which can attach to the Warthog and "infect" it. They could sprinkle parts like this (maybe in their own bag) inside sets for a year or two. Just to give the impression that the Flood is still out there.

Rogue-Elite wrote:

I'm not here to argue with any of you about the quality of Black Ops 4, I've never even played it. Personal opinions are irrelevant in regard to whether or not the game was a huge commercial success. The mere fact that it was a commercial success is a boon for license holders, i.e. MCX. I don't care if fanboys or fangirls or insert-infantile-insult-for-people-who-don't-like-the-same-thing-as-I-do buy it, it's a good thing for collectors.

Your pettiness is noted, thanks for being upfront about it.

Well it is clearly stated in the rules.

Ashtalon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:02 pm
I think it would be neat if a future blind bag wave had a 3pk of the new Flood infection forms. It would be a good way of amassing them.

I'd like the Flood to be able to infect vehicles too. I know there was an infected Ghost in a set years ago. I'd like to see that option continue. At least with some infection parts which you could attach to vehicles. Maybe in the next Warthog set. Just add in a handful of parts (flesh colored parts) which can attach to the Warthog and "infect" it. They could sprinkle parts like this (maybe in their own bag) inside sets for a year or two. Just to give the impression that the Flood is still out there.
I like the idea of it. I just know that were infector units that could infect vehicles in Halo Wars 2. would like to get them
Wlifter wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:05 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

I'm not here to argue with any of you about the quality of Black Ops 4, I've never even played it. Personal opinions are irrelevant in regard to whether or not the game was a huge commercial success. The mere fact that it was a commercial success is a boon for license holders, i.e. MCX. I don't care if fanboys or fangirls or insert-infantile-insult-for-people-who-don't-like-the-same-thing-as-I-do buy it, it's a good thing for collectors.

Your pettiness is noted, thanks for being upfront about it.
All I can say about the CoD side is that I'm genuinely surprised at how long the CoD franchise has survived considering its almost always been on a annual release. Its odd how the quality of the series is gradually degrading each year. CoD is a dying franchise. But its still a juggernaut. It can be saved although at this point im not sure how they can do that if they continue in the current direction. Don't think that it cant be sunk, the battle royal genera has been a giant hole in its side and its taking on water. Plus Activison in stead of trying to patch the hole and pump the water out has been blowing holes into there own ship.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 am
Yeah I only have a flood pod 3 flood elite combat forms and like 4 infection forms.

I want more
MORE MORE!!
ALL THE FLOOD!!
I only have the kinsano cyclops, so only 3 infection forms and I'm too lazy and not motivated enough to make a combat form. A flood battle pack would be a great idea!
as long as it makes it too my area

Return to “Event Discussion”