Ehh

He changed it do my post is out of date
Yeah, I changed it to prevent issues.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:03 am
Ehh

He changed it do my post is out of date

It originally was about his thread
Actually, it wasn't. It had always stated that I needed info. I added a disclaimer after I saw your post. I could see where this was headed, and figured I should let people know what was going on.

Ehhh

Sometimes I say things that when said sound alot different than intended.

Sometimes I say things that are rude through not caring enough or me being ignorant.

Social awkwardness is something I deal with sometimes.

Sorry and no I don't read your thread or your contests or whatever

Sometimes im just an idiot and don't pay attention

I shouldn't be up at this hour of night I have terrible sleeping habits

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 am
Ehhh

Sometimes I say things that are rude through not caring enough or me being ignorant.

Okay, it's alright. I deal with anxiety as well, but that's due to health issues. Also, I'm sorry if I over-reacted.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 am
Ehhh

I can to a extension, relate Rogue

Thanks for the disclaimer, I was about to go in guns blazing.

No I don't read your Fanfiction, because I have enough on my plate at the moment.
(mental note to self: post comic)

However, maybe this would be more appropriate in General Discussion?

Honestly, I'm not really allowed to say that because my Thanos thread is pretty much the opposite of what this thread should be.

YOLO.
Remember that YOLO.

So do whatever the heck you wanna do.

Except anarchy.

Basically, anything legal.

I'm out.

You fell for that, huh?
I'm not out yet.

I deal with a severe anxiety disorder.
It's a wierd mix with my self-confidence, because I only have anxiety for uncertainties.
It's basically my taboo. If I dunno how something will end, I'm less inclined to do it, and very inclined to having a panic attack.
Heck, I used to run out of movie theaters at the climax when I was a kid.
This obviously conflicts with my immature tendency to post satire and/or sarcasm, derived from my self-confidence.

To H3ll with it:
I basically only say satire when I write stuff because in day to day conversations, people take it pretty badly.
I'll be honest, I'm less anxious than I used to be. I've grown my confidence.
Having to live with a bunch of sisters and my mother through weekdays as a teen has improved my ability to sweet-talk a girl.
You'll be surprised.
Girls are relatively easy to talk to and have a laugh with, if you don't act like a nervous wreck.
Obviously, me and my GF eventually bonded over both having an unusual fear of anti-climatic events in movies, (I've sort of gotten over it by reading the book the movie is based on first, in the case it's based on a book), I told her and we both laughed it off, before she admitted to it too.
You've got to have self confidence in life.

Rogue-Elite, by saying the things you say, you show that clearly.
Why the heck do you think I have the guts to criticise a post from a new member.
Because a) It's going to help them improve, and b) it'll show them that life isn't all flowers, and you have to have courage to post that kind of stuff.

That was your daily rant, AMEN.

Survivor11 is right, it’s probably better on the General Discussion forum. If you want to do that, you can ask the mods to delete this thread, and I’m like 43 percent sure they will.

Hey, uh, Mods? Could this thread be deleted? It not really serving a purpose. And I think I could move it, or just not repost it. Mods, delete this thread please.
@Site_Admin (is that it?)

You could have asked on your main thread lol so the people reading it could tell you.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:07 am
You could have asked on your main thread lol so the people reading it could tell you.
*realization hits me like a speeding bus* Oh, that probably would've been the smarter move huh? Well, doesn't matter now, I'm hoping the mods will delete this thread soon. But yeah, should've done that.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”