Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
Also, I will update the main post with new characters as they show up. One should be up shortly... maybe... possibly... idk...

I'll upload a post telling people to check this out...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:30 pm
I'll upload a post telling people to check this out...
Much obliged! Thanks for the support! :)

RedThree wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:36 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:22 am
Run find your squad. Just give more people time to take notice of this.
Right, any suggestions on how to let people know? Should I do a post? Or should I just wait for people to see? Sorry, I just want to keep the story going at a reasonable pace.
I would post now. I'll make sure to show support as well. I've noticed that the longer a story goes without people noticing, the less lukely they are to start from the beginning. The less likely they are to start from the beginning, the less likely they are to read it at all.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:37 pm
RedThree wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:36 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:22 am
Run find your squad. Just give more people time to take notice of this.
Right, any suggestions on how to let people know? Should I do a post? Or should I just wait for people to see? Sorry, I just want to keep the story going at a reasonable pace.
I would post now. I'll make sure to show support as well. I've noticed that the longer a story goes without people noticing, the less lukely they are to start from the beginning. The less likely they are to start from the beginning, the less likely they are to read it at all.
Alright, Ceta already made a post for his (I really hope I'm not mistaken) fanfic and gave a shout out to my fanfic. So, i will wait a bit before writing the next part. This will give newcomers a chance to catch up. Thanks for the support guys! :)

No problem Red. I'm really liking this story. Just keep making it :) | your free to make this crossover with my mine or even take place in the same universe if u want.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 pm
No problem Red. I'm really liking this story. Just keep making it :) | your free to make this crossover with my mine or even take place in the same universe if u want.
Trust me, I won't abandon this story. I love writing it way too much! And about crossovers, I'll reread your stuff and see. :)

Fireteam Glory Part 6
Ivanoff thought about taking the Innies out, after all, it was 3 against 3. But then he remembered that they had a heavy-duty chaingun. He said to Santos, "We can't take them, that gun will tear us to shreds." Teresa chimed in, "And we still need to find Booth and Larry." Santos replied, "Let's not waste any time then." Slowly, they crawled further into the treeline. After Ivanoff was satisfied that they had moved a safe distance away, he motioned for the others to stand up. They continued in the direction of the outpost. As they walked, they started hearing sounds of activity. Then, they found a cliff overlooking the clearing the outpost was in. "Here we are." Ivanoff said. "Santos, take a look and tell us what you see." Santos slowly walked to the edge of the cliff. When he looked into the clearing, he saw that the outpost was under full lockdown by the Innies. They had Spades similar to the one on the road parked, soldiers were carrying supplies to various places, and there were two Scorpion tanks placed at the entrance to the clearing. "Great, a whole nest of them." Santos said to himself. He continued to look. Then, he saw Larry and Booth. They were up against an outpost wall, hands bound. Standing beside them was a soldier that was presumably guarding them, marked by the same red fist as all the others. Booth was laying on the ground, not showing any signs of distress or struggle. That made Santos concerned. Larry looked terrible. His face was bruised and bloodied. He had probably given his captors a fight, and paid for it. He was struggling against his bonds, but not too much. Santos slowly turned around to return to Ivanoff and Teresa, and report his findings.

Fireteam Glory Part 7
Slowly, Larry regained consciousness. When his vision came back, he was looking down at his hands. They had been cuffed. He was confused for a moment, but then it came back to him. He remembered the Spade ambushing them, spraying the vehicle with bullets. He remembered Booth yelling out as a round struck her, and the Warthog crashing. He had been flung off the turret. And after that, darkness. When he looked up, he saw that he was in a makeshift interrogation room. In front of him was a small metal table. And on the other side of the table was a man. The man had a large frame and a face that looked like it had been chiseled from stone. Larry felt a little intimidated just by looking at this guy. After a few seconds, the man began to speak.

Main post has been updated. Nothing much, just edited minorly. And I added a character list.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”