RedThree! We’re on at the same time!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:18 am
RedThree! We’re on at the same time!
Woah. That is actually pretty cool!

TRANCENDENCE COMPLETE!

WE ARE COMMUNICATING IN REAL TIME!!!

Fireteam Glory Part 5
Ivanoff stopped the Warthog after a few minutes driving up the trail. Santos asked, "Why are we stopping?" He saw Ivanoff motion for them to get out of the vehicle. Teresa hopped out of the passenger seat and walked to Ivanoff. Santos hopped off the turret. He also walked to Ivanoff. Ivanoff motioned for them to get off the road. They hunkered down in some of the bushes and trees on the roadside. Santos was about to ask Ivanoff what was up. Then, he saw a Spade pull up to the Warthog. It was armored with metal plates bolted to the sides and front, and it had a chaingun mounted on the flatbed. It stopped by the Warthog, and out stepped two soldiers dressed in Marine gear. But, each soldier had a red fist painted crudely on their armor. These guys were full-on Innies. One was on the chaingun as well. Santos whispered, "Do we take them or not?"

Okay, I need the gallery's help on this one. You guys get to pick, does Glory take these guys down? Or do they sneak away, and try to find their missing soldiers?

Never leave a man behind! Go find your squad!

But if you do take them out make sure to steal their armor and vehicle so the Insurrectionists don’t shoot you on sight.

Ignore this. I have revoked what I said here as it no longer is accurate to the situation at hand. Thank you for reading 'Fireteam Glory'!

Run find your squad. Just give more people time to take notice of this.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:22 am
Run find your squad. Just give more people time to take notice of this.
Right, any suggestions on how to let people know? Should I do a post? Or should I just wait for people to see? Sorry, I just want to keep the story going at a reasonable pace.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”