Battalion 397.

Tell your own story!

I'll make Zach and Quin prt of the security that arrived with Trax (?).

I hope I didn’t rush too far ahead... :(

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 pm
Before I read the rest of this, the tech was meant to not be noticed. And it seems half the compound noticed.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:31 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Before I read the rest of this, the tech was meant to not be noticed. And it seems half the compound noticed.
Ah, I'm sorry man. I can change my part if ya want. Sorry for messing that up for ya.

RedThree wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:46 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Ah, I'm sorry man. I can change my part if ya want. Sorry for messing that up for ya.
No your’s is fine. Your character is a smart AI it would make sense that she would notice that. I thought the security guard noticing was a bit too much though.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:04 am
RedThree wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:46 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

No your’s is fine. Your character is a smart AI it would make sense that she would notice that. I thought the security guard noticing was a bit too much though.
I'll delete them.

I'll write a bit later.:p

Sorry if I messed anything up, I edited them and got rid of what I had wrote

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:36 pm
I'll write a bit later.:p

Sorry if I messed anything up, I edited them and got rid of what I had wrote
Naw it’s fine I just wanted to demonstrate Darius’ true power.

Lazlo approached the security gate. This was the most nerve racking job he’s pulled. ONI wasn’t someone you wanted to get involved with. He was afraid that if made one slip up he would “disappear.” Lazlo had always heard of people disappearing when ONI was involved. It didn’t sound pleasant. When he got to the security gate, he handed the guard his ID. ‘Please don’t see it’s a fake. Please don’t see it’s a fake. Please don’t see it’s a fake!’ He thought. The guard handed his ID back and said, “You new here?” Lazlo felt a wave of relief. “Yeah, it’s my first day.” He replied. He handed the guard his weapon to check, then walked through the gate, which scanned him for any suspicious items. It dinged with approval, and the guard handed Lazlo’s weapon back to him. “Welcome to Kappa Halo Private Stevens.” The guard said. “Thank you.” Lazlo said quickly, then walked towards the compound. He tapped his communicator twice to signal to Trax that phase 1 of the plan completed.

I’m using my free time to write for everything that I’m contributing to. (Except for Fireteam Glory)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”