Battalion 397.

Tell your own story!
What about those mercs? What's going on with them?

RedThree wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:33 pm
What about those mercs? What's going on with them?
We’ll see...

Trax was at the helm of his and Lazlo’s ship. It was a small cargo vessel that Trax got for a steal from some guy. It wasn’t in great shape but they had made a few modifications. One of those was standard issue UNSC ship to ship cannons on both sides of the hull. He was proud of it. As they got closer to the end of their slipspace trip, Trax inserted a data chip from Darius into the console. Now their ship registered as an ONI cargo ship on scanners. They also had enough supplies in the back to keep the landing pad hands busy while they preformed their little operation. Lazlo walked onto the bridge. Trax spun around to look at him. He was wearing ONI tech armor. “How do I look?” He asked. “Like you know all of humanity secrets.” Trax said. “Now you understand plan?” Lazlo nodded. “Yeah yeah. You distract the landing pad guys while I go in and snag this girl.” He sat down as they exited slipspace and the Halo ring came into view. “This is got to be the most nerve racking job I’ve taken.” He said. “Agreed” Trax responded.

I’ll do their heist when I get more time.

I'll write a bit tomorrow evening. I wrote a ton for Delta-224

Williamson walked into the hangar, and talked to a Blue ODST named Bo Laves. He told him to be on a lookout for suspicious activity, since he believed there was a deeper reason for Cleo's absence of report. He also didn't trust A.I.s much. He believed there was more to a 12 hour disappearance of report. Williamson walked to the armory and got his ODST gear and a Battle Rifle. He told Graves he was going to check in every now and then and watch.

Report XB7621: On ▇▇/▇/2498, UNSC Site Talson Sigma Alpha suffered a communications lost. UNSC Frigate Wotcher sent down a team of 24 marines. After the group arrived, they established a Mobile Command Base 3.4 miles from Alpha Sigma. A team of 7 marines were sent on ▇▇/▇/2499 investigate the loss of communications and isolation. They arrived 30 minutes after leaving the base, and upon arrival, the team saw smoke and the charred body of a Doctor ▇▇▇▇▇. They entered the facility only to be met with gun fire. Pvt ▇▇▇▇▇ was shot dad almost immediately. Lieutenant ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ used his upgraded DMR (ONI Experimental Heat Seeking Bullets) and killed the hostiles. The team moved forward, and CPL ▇▇▇ observed the uniformed corpses and noticed they were communists. PVT ▇▇▇ contacted the base for reinforcements, as SGT ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ flipped on a monitor, and examined the files. He read through the latest, only to realize these communists were funding a experiment within lab 7. Funding stopped after the experiment failed, and the communists punished the staff. SGT ▇▇▇ downloaded each file and the other squad arrived. They continued to eliminate the infestation of communists. ONI covered it up using Cover XK9812 (See File XK9812 Cover).

Just set up a keyboard for my iPad, i’ll Write more for this.

XK9812 Cover

XK9812 is to be initiated in situation whereas a group of either AWOL Personnel or a hostile third party has killed a large majority of a UNSC group or facility. XK9812 is basically the cover that the group of personnel has run in with a single hostile entity unbeknownst to civilization and has been killed. All hostile parties are apart of Priority G4 and all traces of such party is to be located and destroyed.

I’m going to wait to write for Burns till Williamson comes back to the office.

The mercenaries landed on the Ring. Three security guards cautiously approached the ship that obviously wasn’t ONI. When the bay doors opened and revealed a jackal, their hands flew to their weapons. Trax screeched. “Me have supplies! No shoot!” The guards checked him for weapons. When they saw that he had none, they relaxed a bit. Trax led them inside. During all of the chaos, no one noticed the ONI tech that wasn’t there before, slip out of the ship and walk towards the compound.

Cleo watched the data feeds float by, processing each one within seconds. It was very relaxing. Suddenly, some data came in from the landing zones. It wasn't anything special, just another supply ship. Until she read more into it. There was a picture of the ship. It wasn't a regulation ONI ship, that was for sure. And it was flown by a Jackal? She wasn't buying it. She quickly accessed the landing zone camera system, just in time to see an ONI tech disembark the craft. The tech began walking in the direction of the compound. That couldn't be good. She decided to wait, she was already on thin ice with the commanders. Raising a false alarm wouldn't do much good for her case. But, just to be safe, she wrote a message and sent it to Michele. "You may need that gun soon," it said, "Keep it close." Cleo went back to processing data feeds. All of this had only taken her a minute, but she had still fallen behind.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”