Battalion 397.

Tell your own story!
New Characters:

James and Bo Savory. ODSTs with almost matching armor. Different markings. Preferred weapons are DMR and BR.

Bio: [REDACTED]

Both members of Battalion 397 and security officers at Kappa Halo. Late members of Delta-224

Michele walked into the armory. It was bustling with activity. Soldiers came and went. She walked up to the front desk. Seated at the desk was William Travers. The sulky man looked up from the papers he was organizing. "Hello, Travers. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on duty?" She spoke in a friendly tone. The man simply sighed and said, "Minor disagreement with a superior officer, I've been reassigned to a desk job until further notice." Michele figured that was the case. "So, Travers, am I cleared to get a weapon?" Travers looked at her, "A weapon? You? You never carry a gun." Michele replied, "Eh, decided it might be smart to carry something. Am I cleared?" Travers grabbed a paper off the desk. He looked over it. He said, "Says here you are cleared for a M6 pistol. Alright, follow me." The man got out of the chair. He grabbed a key off the desk, and walked to the door to the range. He unlocked the door. He motioned for Michele to follow. They stepped into a small room with a row of lockers on one side. Travers walked over to one of the lockers, opening it. He grabbed a a shiny metal pistol out, as well as a box of ammo and a holster. "Now, watch me carefully. I'm going to show you how to put this holster on. It's pretty simple, but regulations and all that." Michele watched Travers fiddle with the belt. It looked easy enough. After he had demonstrated that, they continued to the actual range. They put on headphones, and found an empty bay. He showed her how to correctly handle the gun, and how to load it. The best part was when she got to actually fire the gun. It had a fair kick, but she managed to hit the target with most of her shots. After that, they exited the range. Travers gave her the clearance to carry the gun, and she left with 3 extra magazines. The whole exchange took about an hour, so she decided to return to her quarters. She felt safer with the weight on her hip.

Also, uh oh. Cleo's in a bit of trouble it seems.

Erh.. don't you mean Williamson?
Whoops yes. I’ll change it

Character File

Dr. Addison Jeffries

Clearance Level: 2 (In emergencies Level 5)

Bio: A promising young Doctor who has been assigned to Alpha. She is the lead Doctor in the infirmary. She doesn’t know a lot of what goes on here, but does know that she needed extensive courses in Sangheili physiology and Spartan medical science. She also needed basic knowledge of the Flood.

49A Doctor Report

Doctor [REDACTED]:

Well, 49A has become deadlier. This isn't good. He (it) now has the ability to sprout a shield from its lower left arm. All security personnel are warned to keep a distance, and have two guards with chain guns on duty at all times. Permission from Commander Williamson has granted us the ability to transfer him (it) to a larger, bulletproof room. Be Warned soldiers.

- Hmm. Can't help but feel that I've forgotten something... what was it...

[REPORT DUE 12 HOURS AGO]

- Oh, that's what. I've been so caught up with this whole mess, it seems I've forgotten basic protocol. No doubt someone will be here soon to inquire why I haven't reported. Well, I'd better start coming up with some form of excuse.

So it seems you abandoned kilo company.

I would have liked to finish it.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:18 am
So it seems you abandoned kilo company.

I would have liked to finish it.
I have not! Why don’t you write more parts for the rest of the battle? All I’m doing is building off of you and 092

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”