Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:01 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:26 pm
Can I make someone who is Half Mutant?
How would that work?
I have no idea, maybe when they were born they were exposed to a minor amount of the virus but it didn't take full effect?

If they're a mutant... they're a mutant.

rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:10 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:01 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:26 pm
Can I make someone who is Half Mutant?
How would that work?
I have no idea, maybe when they were born they were exposed to a minor amount of the virus but it didn't take full effect?
I thought everyone was a mutant. But how would someone be exposed to the virus at birth and still be a character in wasteland? I'd imagine it would suck being a toddler in the apocalypse.

I think everyone is technically a mutant on some level, some were just barely affected while others moreso. I guess you could make a character with one normal human parent and give them some traits from their other more visibly mutated parent.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:25 am
I think everyone is technically a mutant on some level, some were just barely affected while others moreso. I guess you could make a character with one normal human parent and give them some traits from their other more visibly mutated parent.
Yeah I'll do that

rsjones76 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:44 am
TacticalSponge wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:25 am
Yeah I'll do that
So your main character is going to be like 2 years old?

I have some questions for my comic.
1. How long ago was the bomb that started it? 1-2 years?
2. How long did that mutagen take to affect people and change them? Minutes or days?
3 Where is Sub-Haranae?

Thanks everyone!

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:18 pm
I have some questions for my comic.
1. How long ago was the bomb that started it? 1-2 years?
2. How long did that mutagen take to affect people and change them? Minutes or days?
3 Where is Sub-Haranae?

Thanks everyone!
1. The mutagen was released in 2081. The battle of Sub Harenae occurred in 2083. Right now, current content released that doesn’t have a specific date or time relevant plot is assigned the date of the day, 2084. So if I posted today about say, USRC destroying a Mutant Farm, it would occur on March 11, 2084, unless another date was specified.

2. The mutagen began to work instantly, but the effects took varying amounts of time. Some people were killed in seconds by devastating mutations. Others mutated more gradually, over days and weeks. Some mutations are still in the process of manifesting themselves to this date. Basically it’s up to you. Like no two mutations were the same, no process of mutation is the same.

3. Sub Harenae is “Located in the sewer systems below New Paso.” (Initial page)

Hope that clears things up! Just ask if you need more clarification. Happy to help.

Questions:

1: Is all the Info I need on the first page in here or are there other pages?

2: Can I make a guy who looks normal but has a giant flood arm (not flood but mutation)

3: Do I need to read every single comic ever made for them series (if so i 'm gonna clear my schedule)

Edit: Got an idea for a Dealer

Salaam Anders: Sells anything you'd basically need, but its either defective or overpriced
AKA THE SLEAZY SALAMANDER
he is a little character I put in every story

rsjones76 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:47 pm
Questions:

1: Is all the Info I need on the first page in here or are there other pages?

2: Can I make a guy who looks normal but has a giant flood arm (not flood but mutation)

3: Do I need to read every single comic ever made for them series (if so i 'm gonna clear my schedule)

Edit: Got an idea for a Dealer

Salaam Anders: Sells anything you'd basically need, but its either defective or overpriced
AKA THE SLEAZY SALAMANDER
he is a little character I put in every story
1/3. Pretty much all the info is on page 1. Comics make good supplements, and reading them will allow you to make a more connected, collaborative comic, but they are mostly nonessential. They are most important if your story is relatively large scale, and will involve named character and factions interactions.

2. Flood arm sounds like a perfectly reasonable mutation. Just don’t let the USRC see it!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”