Imperial Campaign: Classified Files

Tell your own story!
File 1982Z03
March 14, 2553
Project Z (3)

Begin audio log:

Coyote Leader: 3..2..1...

*BOOM*

UNSC Marine 7: Fall back! It’s an attack!

Coyote Marine 2: Haha, they’re fallin’ back, mates!

Coyote Leader: Shut up and move trooper! One more hallway and we’re at the door.

*7 Minutes Later*

UNSC Marine 31: They’re at the cryobay! Don’t let them in—Agh!!

Coyote Leader: Prepare for breach!

Coyote Marine 1: Charges set sir!

Coyote Leader: Blast in 3, 2, 1—

—End of log—

I think they just made a big mistake...

File 201923C
September 24, 2555
Personal File: Protara, Endis

19 HOURS BEFORE OPERATION HURRICANE

—Z19’s Room—

Endis: I just wish that she’d remember who we are.

Z19: She will. Trust me. Once she’s been around long enough, she’ll start to remember these things.

Endis: I know, it’s just that she’s %100 Devil affiliated. It’s stuck in her head. I’m afraid she’ll never be the same.

Hex: Listen, even if she never remembers what happened before her death, she will have to accept what we tell her eventually. She’s just been so stubborn; the DNA tests, the videos, the audio files, she doesn’t believe any of it. If you doubted that she’s still your Ava, Endis, she’s proved it with her typical stubbornness. Except that it’s now fifteen times stronger...

Endis: I know, I’ll keep trying on her. But I doubt it will work anytime soon.

*long, silent pause*

Z19: Hey, why don’t we try to give her some operations to go on? Maybe going back into combat will jar her memory. As long as some of us are with her, I think it’d probably be better than letting her sit in a prison cell all month.

Endis: Hm, I guess so. She could easily just kill us though...

Hex: I think we just need to give her another chance in the field. Easy operations. One of us keep a close eye on her and the other leads the mission. She’ll probably be rusty, but she might start to regain her memory, as Z19 said already.

Z19: So, we agree?

All: Yes.

Endis: I’ll pick her up and take her to the practice range. Once HURRICANE is over, we can take her on some missions.

—End Of Log—

—Also, we now have a current date for the IC.

We are on at the same time yet again.

File 201924D

/OPEN FILE/

September 24th 2555
Daniel Louis "Helios"

Hėll, its been ages since I wrote anything down it could just be I've been more focused on not dying.

Were only a few hours from operation hurricane everyone is anxious, but its time to regain ground and I think everyone understands that.

Soon we'll launch a full scale invasion on some fortress planet nearby.

"Gød help us" - Daniel Louis.

/CLOSE FILE/

Personal File 000012
-Doctor Arcadia Columbus-

Columbus: Oh Gód, it’s been weeks since I’ve seen any Eagles! I’ve been trying to keep my sanity, but it’s running out. I’m hoping that bomb isn’t radiating this planet. My water’s already low, but now? I doubt I’ll make it to next week.

I’ve been reflecting a lot on my life lately. I don’t think I’ve ever been on the “good-side.” Because there is no good side. Everyone has their flaws. At least in the last few months I’ve been working for the best side possible. I know what secrets they hide. I know what secrets the Dark Devils hide as well as ONI, UNSC, and the rest. I just hope my inventions help the Eagles win this war. All a designer wants to die knowing is that her inventions helped good win over evil, at least temporarily. This is Doctor Columbus, with probably the last audio log I’ll make. If someone finds this audio log; farewell, wicked universe.

UNSC LOG 22435

PERRY: Hey, whose ready to kill some terrorists?

JAXON: I sharpened my blades extra for this one.

PERRY: I just can’t wait to put a slug through the young one’s skull!

ALEXANDRIA: Your enthusiasm is... peculiar, Perry. Do you even know why we’re fighting them?

PERRY: Does it matter, Alex? We get to kill more of them!

ALEXANDRIA: *sigh* Jaxon, maybe you can help me understand her later?

???: Helmets on, we’re dropping in less than one.

PILOT: You’re cleared to drop!

???: It’s go time, follow my lead!

—END OF LOG—

UNSC PERSONAL LOG 15792SK

/OPEN FILE/

(???) - Yesterday scared the heck out of me those insects moved into the caves CO keeps telling us we'll be fine, can't believe I have to go through there again today.

(???) - oh shoot im going to get fired for this for sure flame marines just disturbed the hives oh lord I can hear the screams uhh, (audibly panicked breathing) close the door! Close off the vents! There angry!

(???) - how did this happen? Are the cameras still busted Raquel?

(Unintelligible)

(???) - must be the humidity, keep everything on lock down, can't believe I just let them through.

/CLOSE FILE/

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:40 pm
UNSC PERSONAL LOG 15792SK

/OPEN FILE/ PHARTS

(???) - Yesterday scared the heck out of me those insects moved into the caves CO keeps telling us we'll be fine, can't believe I have to go through there again today.

(???) - oh shoot im going to get fired for this for sure flame marines just disturbed the hives oh lord I can hear the screams uhh, (audibly panicked breathing) close the door! Close off the vents! There angry!
So they take a break and eat some Fecal Bars.

(???) - how did this happen? Are the cameras still busted Raquel?

(Unintelligible)

(???) - must be the humidity, keep everything on lock down, can't believe I just let them through.(laugh out loud)

/CLOSE FILE/

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”