Imperial Campaign: Classified Files

Tell your own story!
Yeah I knew that it was a joke.

Just a friendly reminder, but this thread is for lore. The thread is getting clogged and turning into a random discussion topic. So please, use the threads designed for it.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:56 pm
Yeah I knew that it was a joke.
I know that it's a joke.

I'm doing a pre-emptive strike on anyone who could possibly believe it.

I mean, I've seen the surrender joke before.
Just click on any WW2 related video.
It's almost certified.

Honestly, I love making jokes about countries. Here's a few examples:

The French surrender. We've already covered this.

Canadians always apologize for everything. Honestly can't say whether this is true or not, never been to Canada.

Australians constantly deal with deadly
creatures and ride kangaroos. Obviously, they don't ride kangaroos. Dangerous creatures do live in Australia, but I don't think it's that bad. Any Australians want to correct me on that?

Americans are gun-toting and crazy patriotic. This one is accurate for some scenarios. Yes, we do have the stereotypical redneck waving an flag and holding a gun, but they aren't very common. (At least where I live)

I'll make these jokes, but I wouldn't trust them as a representation of that country. I dunno, maybe my 'Merican sense of humor isn't good.

Just a friendly reminder, but this thread is for lore. The thread is getting clogged and turning into a random discussion topic. So please, use the threads designed for it.

I will continue to repost this until you stop.

Let's take this over to another thread. Don't wanna end up clogging this one up.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:43 pm

I will continue to repost this until you stop.
Agreed. Let’s move it to T H A N O S

File 1982Z02
March 7, 2553
Project Z (2)

Begin audio log:

Edward: Listen, I’m sorry about how... narcissistic, I was. I need your help in this project. So please, would you assist me?

Arcadia: If you pay my way out of this slop heap, I’ll help you.

Edward: Good.

Arcadia: Now where are you going to find the corpses of Spartan IIs?

Edward: A UNSC base has a cryo bay chock-full of them. That is where we strike.

Arcadia: How many are there?

Edward: Twenty five.

Arcadia: And that’s enough to overthrow the UNSC?

Edward: Certainly not. But if we find more...

Arcadia: Then they stand no chance.

Edward: Exactly. Alright, I’m going to meet the warden. The only place you belong is in a lab, not in some rusting prison.

*farewells*

*end log*

I have liquid DRANO, Justin Case.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”