The Late Night with Kip Rippen Forum!

Tell your own story!
I support this notion. A temporary ceasefire - live, in the full view of the public - might be the best way for both side to air some of their grievances.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:39 pm
I support this notion. A temporary ceasefire - live, in the full view of the public - might be the best way for both side to air some of their grievances.

Agreed

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:31 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Agreed
Well, since we all are in agreement I will let Kip know, and we will get things started.

RedThree wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:17 pm
RedThree wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 pm

I insist on a live interview, with you both in the studio.
Are you being paid off the Nargoians?
Absolutely not! We here at Rippen Studios would never stoop so low as to accept bribes! Kip just wants to do this thing live and in-studio. Surely both sides would enjoy the publicity?
Hehe, I'm definitely paying him.
Think of it as such: It's not bribery, it's salary.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:56 am
RedThree wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Are you being paid off the Nargoians?
Absolutely not! We here at Rippen Studios would never stoop so low as to accept bribes! Kip just wants to do this thing live and in-studio. Surely both sides would enjoy the publicity?
You know... I was gonna say something to object. But then I remember it was me vs. 6 quadrillion trained killing machines, not to mention all the support said killing machines get.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 am
Survivor11 wrote:
RedThree wrote:

You know... I was gonna say something to object. But then I remember it was me vs. 6 quadrillion trained killing machines, not to mention all the support said killing machines get.
We will Skype in the interview...

RedThree wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 am
Survivor11 wrote:
RedThree wrote:

Smart move. Now take the cash. I don't need it

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:01 pm
Interview with Boo101
We can do that. After all, I think my interview with Bush Industries and the Anti-Bush forces fell through. Any ideas for talking points?

RedThree wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:14 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:01 pm
Interview with Boo101
We can do that. After all, I think my interview with Bush Industries and the Anti-Bush forces fell through. Any ideas for talking points?
I don't know but I don't have Skype or anything, only thing I really use (that related) is Discord, maybe about where I wanted Zombie City (a comic I was making) to go or how my YouTube channel is going and stuff. Or maybe of a new comic series called Mega Army or something, idk.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”