Kilo Company

Tell your own story!
*self destruct*

BOOM BABY!

Ok now we’re off page 11 Rogue it’s your turn I think.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:19 pm
Nope.
Once 11, always 11...

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:00 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:19 pm
Nope.
Once 11, always 11...
I just realised how creepily true that is...

The large covenant vessel lurched to the left throwing Mikhail against the wall with a large thud.

He opened up on the comms and he heard through the chatter 6 UNSC ships jumped into orbit, 4 frigates 1 destroyer and a carrier.

He failed, he wasn't quick enough.

He pulled himself up and ran as fast as he could, why the navy sent pods down on top of the ship was unknown to him.

The ship shook and panels exploded fires and debris fell in all directions.

Those pods didn't have ODSTS they had nuclear and conventional war heads packed inside.

The vessel lurched forward as the engines died the ship decending and crashing into the ground and breaking in half.......

Logan turned to see an elite, he fire his assault rifle it dodged all the shots. It rolled to his left shot him with its plasma rifle and hit him in the shoulder. He took cover behind a rock, but the elite cut it down with its sword. It shot him again and hit him in the knee. Logan fell down, while crawling back he shot it with his magnum. The bullets just bounced off the shield. It said some words in it native tongue, and pointed its rifle at him. Then and explosion distracted it. They looked up to see a ship falling into pieces. Logan took this opportunity to run. The elite turned aimed its rifle but was then squished with a small chunk of the ship. Logan again looked up and saw the UNSC, that destroyed the ship.

When the piece hit him he went:

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH

Tyrlatius POV

Tyrlatius still had revenge on his mind when the ship lurched from the explosion. He had gotten two grunts, a jackal, and an Elite to follow him, and now they were all rolling across the hallway. When they got up, there were a couple fires, smoke everywhere, and the coms channel was broadcasting the same message over and over again, “All hands abandon ship!” Tyrlatius signaled for his comrades attention. We must get to the escape pods!” He stated. They were two floors above an surely the elevators weren’t working, so they had to climb the service tubes. They all began to make a break for it, one grunt and jackal in the front, the Elite in the middle, and Tyrlatius and the other grunt bringing up the rear. When they reached the tube, the jackal shoved the grunt out of the way, and scrambled up the tube. They all followed. Tyrlatius didn’t like the tubes. They were designed to be perfect for Elites, which made them a little cramped for Brutes. After what seemed like an hour, they all popped out of the tube. The jackal ran ahead, determined to make it to the pod first. He was halfway there when a piece of debris fell on him. Tyrlatius felt a slight pang of irony. That coward shoved others out of the way so he would survive, and paid for it with his life. “Go ahead and prep the pod!” Tyrlatius told the Elite. The Elite ran ahead and the grunt minor followed. Tyrlatius and the slower heavy grunt followed behind. They rounded a corner, and saw the grunt minor disappearing into the pod. Tyrlatius didn’t think they would make it, so he picked the grunt up and threw him over his shoulder. He charged straight towards the pod, and when he got there, he chucked the grunt inside. Tyrlatius got in and closed the pod door. It was a little cramped but better than dying in a fiery inferno. The clamps released and pod flew into the air. “Navigate away from the battle!” Tyrlatius said. “Yes I’m not stupid.” The Elite replied. He adjusted course and they shot away towards a valley in the distance.

The ship broke up more upon impact not only did the the burning hull crack so did the planet all of the mines on the planet created weak points and the ground began to collapse around the impact.

The fires reached the reactor BOOM
a massive explosion erupted from the wrecked ship causing a earth quake, scorching the earth and vaporizing the armies below.

Mikhail and many other spartans did not survive...

Why the navy stepped in is unknown.....

But we know it is a tragic loss of life.....

But the survivors must carry on without their fallen comrades.....

The navy left the planet left the survivors for dead after all it was another victory for them they destroyed a covenant ship.

"My time is over, this is my final log, it was a risk, but I will never know if it was worth it. did it pay off? That is something im haunted by in my final moments" - Mikhail - 392.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”