Bush Industries FAQ

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:25 pm
This may or may not be dumb question, but where did this bush meme even come from? I genuinely don't understand it at all. What's the point? I'm scared to even put foliage in my comics anymore for fear of the comments becoming filled with this nonsense.
Lol Murple started it. You need to look back in his posts.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
This may or may not be dumb question, but where did this bush meme even come from? I genuinely don't understand it at all. What's the point? I'm scared to even put foliage in my comics anymore for fear of the comments becoming filled with this nonsense.
duurrr PLAAANNT

Honestly I gotta agree with Nato. On the first one or two posts it was slightly amusing, now I just find it annoying.

I still request employeement! Accept me, or i’ll leave hundreds of negative reviews.!

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:59 pm
Honestly I gotta agree with Nato. On the first one or two posts it was slightly amusing, now I just find it annoying.
Yeah it is getting old

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:17 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:59 pm
Yeah it is getting old
I mean, no one in forcing you to acknowledge the bushes. If you want, you can completely ignore it.

RedThree wrote: I mean, no one in forcing you to acknowledge the bushes. If you want, you can completely ignore it.
Bit hard to ignore at the time of posting close to a page of uploads... (directly related to Bush Ind and the use of bushes as a “meme”)

Had only I known the T-pose had gotten so annoying to so many, and I would have stopped sooner...

NatoGreavesy wrote:
It was started when a guy with absolutely no ideas for comics made a post on bushes and had to keep milking it because he had no other ideas.
I already told you Murple, move on, it's getting old.
It's like saying that Survivor11's criticism epidemic is from this year.

The wrath towards the Bushes is not what I expected.

I apologize to you guys if you think we’ve taken it to far. But Murple made this because he thought it was funny. And y’all shouldn’t blame him for taking it to far. I was the one that brought Bushes back to life! It’s my fault. Hate on the one who’s actually responsible!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”