1v1 Reborn

Tell your own story!
Z19 finishes eating the sammich and washes his hands of the crumbs. After he drinks a Diet Pepsi (eww), he leans on a wall and attempts to negotiate peace. But the unknowing Z19 accidentally leaned on a giant red button which self destructed Boo’s House.
“Well, that’s one way to make peace.” Z19 chuckles and leaves the room.
But realizing that he blew up everyone’s Mega Construx, everyone chases Z19 and proceeds to clobber him until they’re content.

THE END

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:26 pm
*15 choppers carrying tanks drops behind me, the choppers are also armed with anti scorpion missiles and the tanks have been modified to destroy almost everything (can't destroy scorpions tho), and while y'all you've surrounding me I've been in my base using a realistic hologram, and with the assistance of Boo101's Survivor11 holding CC's CC Browning hostage*
But I still have Halo. And Chief. And the Ark. Oh, no, not that Ark, I mean the Greater Ark. And all the Flood that comes with it.
You've lost, Boo.
because I have the only things that can destroy Halos: Chief and the Flood.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:41 pm
GUYS LISTEN UP! I have (not really) captured all your Mega Construx figures, if you want to see them again the owner of this 1 v 1 must make me championship winner!
Ha you think your so smart? You stole my decoy figure box... full of L3G0 figures, didn’t want em anyway. Thanks.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
*15 choppers carrying tanks drops behind me, the choppers are also armed with anti scorpion missiles and the tanks have been modified to destroy almost everything (can't destroy scorpions tho), and while y'all you've surrounding me I've been in my base using a realistic hologram, and with the assistance of Boo101's Survivor11 holding CC's CC Browning hostage*
But I still have Halo. And Chief. And the Ark. Oh, no, not that Ark, I mean the Greater Ark. And all the Flood that comes with it.
You've lost, Boo.
correction! Due to Dragon Inc's latest discovery, the Mega Army has found a way to make bullets that .can destroy Spartans and etc!
Spartanz19 wrote: Z19 finishes eating the sammich and washes his hands of the crumbs. After he drinks a Diet Pepsi (eww), he leans on a wall and attempts to negotiate peace. But the unknowing Z19 accidentally leaned on a giant red button which self destructed Boo’s House.
But realizing that he blew up everyone’s Mega Construx, everyone chases Z19 and proceeds to clobber him until they’re content.

THE END
not the end, as you've entered my decoy house as my base doesn't have a self destruct button, and also once we do it has an countdown.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:41 pm
GUYS LISTEN UP! I have (not really) captured all your Mega Construx figures, if you want to see them again the owner of this 1 v 1 must make me championship winner!
Ha you think your so smart? You stole my decoy figure box... full of L3G0 figures, didn’t want em anyway. Thanks.
Thanks, that actually helps! *builds a better and bigger base with them*

Eh, I don’t care bout my L3G0 much. I thought about rebuilding the sets and selling them, but I couldn’t be bothered.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:39 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
You've lost, Boo.
correction! Due to Dragon Inc's latest discovery, the Mega Army has found a way to make bullets that .can destroy Spartans and etc!
Spartanz19 wrote: Z19 finishes eating the sammich and washes his hands of the crumbs. After he drinks a Diet Pepsi (eww), he leans on a wall and attempts to negotiate peace. But the unknowing Z19 accidentally leaned on a giant red button which self destructed Boo’s House.

THE END
not the end, as you've entered my decoy house as my base doesn't have a self destruct button, and also once we do it has an countdown.
But can they take down the entire Flood? Lol, your whole army will join my ranks!

What are you all? A bunch of five year olds?
This was funny for a couple of posts but now it's just cringey.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:45 pm
agreed

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:45 pm
ever heard of something called stupid fun. Its exactly that.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”