Going out of business ?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:42 pm
SliggooSpeed wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:47 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Man, you went to Juárez for MCX? That's absolute dedication. The place can be DANGEROUS.
I live there... It's not that dangerous, that is so last decade.
Huh, my mistake. I hope I didn't come across as offensive, that was just my understanding. But I am often wrong.
I live in Alsace. We are threatened by red deer on a daily basis.
Once when I was 9 years old, I was nearly run over by a deer whilst I was on a bike, and I've been scared of deer ever since.
#DeerAreAsDangerousAsDolphins

They should make old set's exactly as they were and sell them only online then that might help them. They need somewhere in Europe then they could get to France Britain Germany Spain Portugal and those kind of places

Deer aren’t that bad, they’re all over Eastern Australia.

#DolphinsAreAsDangerousAsDeer

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:59 am
Although I find it is very rude for Nato to steal my job of destroying someone's will to live very harshly, I agree with him and I don't think Mega is going out of business yet.
Key word: YET
They have hard competition from L3go, who seemingly have a monopoly on the market (most apparently so in Europe), and that isn't helped by how little sets make it to Europe from Mega in the first place.

Listen up MCX if you're reading this:
I know a lot of people who are into Halo and CoD, and don't mind buying collectibles.
As a matter of fact, just because of the sheer price of [competitor], the European market is very open for people who would rather buy a teenager something about a Video game, rather than L3go Architecture (Who gives a ---- about Architecture as a teen??!), where the teen in question will probably just mumble, "thanks" and get rid of it out of sight.
Not to mention kids, who are going to see the set, and think (just as I thought when I was a little younger), "Wow a L3go set with cool aliens and space soldiers!" even if it is MCX.

In conclusion, Mega isn't out of business or going out of business yet.
However, if they don't take the immeasurable opportunities they're being presented with to spread to the rest of the world, how long do they really have left?
My first reaction, i want to see some mega in shops (i have only seen them in one shop)

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:32 am
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 pm
Several months ago, I read an article online about how Mattel was going to put a lot of muscle into the marketing of this line. Supposedly, they had really big plans for it.

I truly hope that this 'big push' is still in the works. We need an affordable line like MCX in stores. I am sick to death of seeing only 20 dollar action figures!!
THOSE ACTION FIGURES ARE USELESS
Tv ads would really push it but more minions file lines next to halo or CoD.
O the only other shop i seen mega in is toys are us but I never shopped there because it was far to expensive

We need to get a celebrity or sometime that to say it is great

Not the Deadpool guy though, gosh I hate those Toon Blast adds.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 am
Ooooh... Not the Toon Blast adds.....
Flashbacks intensifies

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 am
yeah I didn't think Ryan would stoop to that low.

I guess he just wanted a paycheck and I bet he got one that game has several million downloads.

Return to “General discussion”