Z19– a story of revenge

Tell your own story!
The spartan was surprised and forgot to keep shooting. A well thrown knife ended him. We continued on through the base until we came upon our objective. It was some kind of chip. A scientist wanted it, not sure why she did though. It was kept inside a vault deep inside the base. We didn’t have any more trouble until we got to the door of the vault. We cleared the outside of guards and planted the breach charge. The mission would transfer from stealth to active in a mere second. I pulled the trigger and the door exploded, revealing the stunned marines inside. They didn’t stand a chance. Once we removed the marines, it was a game of hide and seek. Beta gave us as much info on it’s position as possible, but we couldn’t find it. Then the ODSTs started piling on top of us, raising the pressure. Sam was caught off guard and shot through the neck, leaving Boss as the only one left guarding the hole that served as the entrance. There were boxes everywhere, and I was ripping through all of them until I heard,
“Z19, Endis; I found it!”

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:15 pm
The spartan was surprised and forgot to keep shooting. A well thrown knife ended him. We continued on through the base until we came upon our objective. It was some kind of chip. A scientist wanted it, not sure why she did though. It was kept inside a vault deep inside the base. We didn’t have any more trouble until we got to the door of the vault. We cleared the outside of guards and planted the breach charge. The mission would transfer from stealth to active in a mere second. I pulled the trigger and the door exploded, revealing the stunned marines inside. They didn’t stand a chance. Once we removed the marines, it was a game of hide and seek. Beta gave us as much info on it’s position as possible, but we couldn’t find it. Then the ODSTs started piling on top of us, raising the pressure. Sam was caught off guard and shot through the neck, leaving Boss as the only one left guarding the hole that served as the entrance. There were boxes everywhere, and I was ripping through all of them until I heard,
“Z19, Endis; I found it!”
Hang on. I think this could fit into the imperial campaign as a flashback that Z19 is having whilst he slips in and out of consciousness!
You know, the kind of, "You see your entire life go past when you're dying." kind of thing.

It didn’t take us very long to clear our way through the base, but getting to our pelican was hard. Air control was strong, but one power box later, the AA’s were down and the pelican landed. We hopped in and took off immediately. Endis left the back door open and killed some more UNSC on the ground. Once we made it out of the atmosphere, an undercover frigate let us land inside. The frigate was large enough for slip space and it engaged almost immediately. We got off the pelican and relaxed for the rest of the flight. We rendezvoused with a battle cruiser in the Celsyan System. We made our way to the brief room once we landed and Endis gave us the debrief.
“Well, we lost another man today. That just leaves us three. Command is currently searching for a replacement spartan, but reinforcements are low. Until then, keep practicing on your skills whilst outnumbered.” Endis said when an explosion shook through the ship. An alarm sounded and the emergency broadcast streamed throughout the ship.
“This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill! All spartans armor up and proceed to Bays 12 and 36!”
Endis quickly gave out orders,
“Phoenix, you go to 12! Z19, we’re going to 36!”

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”