Mega-Verse: Comic Index

Tell your own story!
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:53 pm
Comic of the reference
Could just be that he reads the gallery.

Or he’s a time traveling omnipresent all-seeing random guy. Or Charlie's right, either one...

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:53 pm
Comic of the reference
Could just be that he reads the gallery.
... I should go ask Marco about his "connections" then, but in my universe, they generally look through the dimension portal, that's what I thought his so called "connections" were, I'll go talk to him.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:03 pm
I think I might make a comic that has a part with the Mega-Verse soon, like, I’ll actually finish a comic this time.
That'd be great!

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:35 am
The 'Mega-Verse' is a series of long-running, interconnected comics created and maintained by numerous users across this site. Over time, different users have contributed, collaborated, referenced, or re-represented the Mega-Verse, and this thread exists to serve as a record of those series.

The main Mega-Verse thread can be found here: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =24&t=3785 A character list topic is located here: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =24&t=3871

The following are 'main' series, long-running multi-installment narratives by the founding members that serve as the backbone of the Mega-Verse.

Unknown Patrol, Quarantine Zone, Resurgence, Recall, Lost in the Snow, Reclamation, Ghosts of the Past, Calm Before the Storm, and The Light of Antares, by Admiral-Sabree

Project VORTEX, The Legend of Sabree, The Return of NatoGreavesy, Code: Green, and the Trials of CC Browning, by Charliebucket.

Those Two Guys, Crossfire, Necropolis, The Raid, Turning Point, Circle of Vengeance, Zero Hour, Tangent, The Vanguard, Times Collide, and Ashes of Antares, by NatoGreavesy.

Feet First, Whiplash, Revolution, by GreenSpartan082

This list contains newer comics, spinoffs, and one-off series that are directly part of the Mega-Verse.

Remember Who You Were, and Psychosis, by Admiral-Sabree.

Mr Doyle, Shade's Tale, and Lost in the Snow: Causatum, by NatoGreavesy.

Home, and The Paradox, by MrJustin412.

For Honor and Winters by Joefilms.

The Lost Patrol, by Roebuck.

The Gone, The Nefarious, Two Betrayals, The Collapse, The Copernicus (some of these seem to be unfinished or missing chapters, so I'm not sure if they're all canon) by Jason397a.

The following comics are series that have been said to be part of the Mega-Verse by their creators, but don't necessarily reference or impact the events and stories of the main series.

Ardius XI, by Survivor11.

This list depicts comics that reference or mention the Mega-Verse, but are set in distinctly alternate dimensions.

Project: Revamp, Operation Onslaught, The Last Ride, Mercenary's Mind, Our Darkest Day, War of Athens-VI, and D#51 (some of these appear to be unfinished, so I'm not sure if they all qualify) by Megapand25.

I'm sure there are plenty of things I've overlooked or forgotten, so please feel free to comment below if you think something needs fixing or adding, or you feel a particular comic should be moved to a different category.
Dont forget to add mine soon. I’m starting it soon. There would be multiple verisons of characters during the battle.

I'll add your series once it starts.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:27 pm
I'll add your series once it starts.
Just started.

I’ll post a story later

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”