The Monster Inside Us

Tell your own story!
Just a suggestion - I've seen you mention on some of your other posts that images haven't shown up, so found it might be better to upload chapters one at a time, rather than several back to back. I've had problems in the past with images not loading, or the moderators putting them on the gallery in the wrong order. Nowadays I usually upload a chapter, wait until it shows up to make sure all of the images are there, etc. then upload the next one, and I can still end up releasing 3-4 chapters a day that way.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:25 pm
Just a suggestion - I've seen you mention on some of your other posts that images haven't shown up, so found it might be better to upload chapters one at a time, rather than several back to back. I've had problems in the past with images not loading, or the moderators putting them on the gallery in the wrong order. Nowadays I usually upload a chapter, wait until it shows up to make sure all of the images are there, etc. then upload the next one, and I can still end up releasing 3-4 chapters a day that way.
I can vouch for this. Never had a problem with this technique.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:34 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Alright. I just finished Ep 1 & 2.
I’ll upload 3 when the others appear

1,2,3 just were uploaded. Nato your character appeared.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Yeah, I try to upload one chapter a day.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:

3-5 a day for me. I’ll be making some outside tomorrow and Friday. I’ll be at my grandparents. New supplies, but less Figures. Sierra Squad, Yankee style marinese and characters+ a few covies and COD figures

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:14 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:

3-5 a day for me. I’ll be making some outside tomorrow and Friday. I’ll be at my grandparents. New supplies, but less Figures. Sierra Squad, Yankee style marinese and characters+ a few covies and COD figures
Outdoor pics are great!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”