Let's Do the Impossible!

Tell your own story!
Where’s Ceta and Simek’s contributions? I can’t find them. (Trying to make my part today.)

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:05 pm
Where’s Ceta and Simek’s contributions? I can’t find them. (Trying to make my part today.)
I sent mine to Joe on Discord. PRIVATELY. I don't want to give any spoilers....... :)

Simek4 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:45 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
I sent mine to Joe on Discord. PRIVATELY. I don't want to give any spoilers....... :)
Ok, I made mine already.

I’m going to get real with you here guys, I’m in the level of sheltered where it will take a lot to convince my mother to let me have discord. When I suggested a shared channel for Diesel and I on YT, she said the only way that we would get one is if we disabled the comments section. She is very protective when it comes to the internet and Discord just doesn’t look like something that is in my near future.

That being said, Joe, would you like me to post my contribution on the gallery?

Can't actually post it here, becuz i suck at that but heres da the link

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... possible_1

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:21 pm
Can't actually post it here, becuz i suck at that but heres da the link

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... possible_1

There ya go!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:37 pm
Simek4 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Ok, I made mine already.

I’m going to get real with you here guys, I’m in the level of sheltered where it will take a lot to convince my mother to let me have discord. When I suggested a shared channel for Diesel and I on YT, she said the only way that we would get one is if we disabled the comments section. She is very protective when it comes to the internet and Discord just doesn’t look like something that is in my near future.

Sounds to me like you have an awesome mom!

Simek4 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Simek4 wrote:

Ok, I made mine already.

I do have an awesome mom!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:33 am
Simek4 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

Ok, I made mine already.

I do have an awesome mom!
Oh, by the way, I would not call that sheltered, I would call it a mom who cares about her family!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”