BUILD CHALLENGE!

Tips & Tricks
Community Team
Bumping this!

Don't forget about our build challenge! Even if you've entered, we'd still love to see what kind of creativity you guys have!

More info:

Micro Building – Vehicles

Here’re the rules:
- Build any vehicle with as few bricks as possible – 50 pieces maximum (!)
- Upload at least 3 photos of your custom vehicle to the gallery – make sure each photo is from a different angle
- Name your project the following: Build Challenge #1 – Micro Building: Vehicle – [your vehicle’s name]

Your custom builds we be judged on detail, use of parts, and originality. Entries will be reposted on our official Instagram account and winner(s) will be announced later in the month.

Don’t have enough matching pieces? No problem! Build it anyways. We’re looking for technique and ability above all else. You don’t need matching colors to bring your vision to life – just a rockin’ design!

And that’s it. Time to put your creativity to the test. Let’s see what you got. Oh yeah, and no kitbashing!

Wait, can we enter again?

Community Team
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 pm
Wait, can we enter again?
Sure!

I wonder how hard it would be to make a micro Mongoose. It's so small already.

Community Team
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am
Let's see if you can do it! 50 pieces or less. GAME ON!

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:14 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am
Let's see if you can do it! 50 pieces or less. GAME ON!
I've been challenged [pops neck] I'll go dismantle stuff...

Community Team
Hey everyone!

Just a quick last call for submissions before we announce the next challenge!

Not to be rude or anything, but you said quite some time ago that you'd be announcing the winners of this contest 'soon', and we haven't seen or heard anything about it since then.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:18 am
Not to be rude or anything, but you said quite some time ago that you'd be announcing the winners of this contest 'soon', and we haven't seen or heard anything about it since then.
im with Nato here on this one. If your retracting the winners thing that's fine but you know. Say that if you are.

Is this challenge still running?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”