BUILD CHALLENGE!

Tips & Tricks
Community Team
Hey Beyonders!

Looking through our gallery it’s easy to see that we have some of the most talented builders and hardcore fans of any community. The creativity and skill that you guys have, and share, is just sick! We love that you bring the passion, day in day out, and because of it we have something for you. Actually, we have a challenge…

A building challenge! That’s right. It’s time to build like you’ve never built before. Now wait up, hold on a second – maybe you think you’ve built like you’ve never built before, but you haven’t, not until we get to see your madness!

Here’s how our challenge works: Every month we’ll be throwing down a new theme to test your creativity. If you truly believe you’re a Beyonder, then step up to the plate and get ready to build something completely custom and truly awesome!

So, are you ready for the first theme?

Micro Building – Vehicles

Why “micro”? Because you can’t use a million parts!

Here’re the rules:
- Build any vehicle with as few bricks as possible – 50 pieces maximum (!)
- Upload at least 3 photos of your custom vehicle to the gallery – make sure each photo is from a different angle
- Name your project the following: Build Challenge #1 – Micro Building: Vehicle – [your vehicle’s name]

Your custom builds we be judged on detail, use of parts, and originality. Entries will be reposted on our official Instagram account and winner(s) will be announced later in the month.

Don’t have enough matching pieces? No problem! Build it anyways. We’re looking for technique and ability above all else. You don’t need matching colors to bring your vision to life – just a rockin’ design!

And that’s it. Time to put your creativity to the test. Let’s see what you got. Oh yeah, and no kitbashing!

Guys, we NEED to know – how will you Build Beyond™? Also, good luck!

Sounds fun. I'll give it a go. So it has to be micro-scale, it can't be an ATV or a motorbike or something that is figure-scale but uses 50 pieces or less?

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 pm
Sounds fun. I'll give it a go. So it has to be micro-scale, it can't be an ATV or a motorbike or something that is figure-scale but uses 50 pieces or less?
From what I read, sounds like it just has to be 50 or less pieces.

charliebucket wrote:
From what I read, sounds like it just has to be 50 or less pieces.

I'm sorry but I can't participate, one is because I don't have a lot of Mega Construx bricks (and especially ones not separated from [competitor] one), 2 I don't really take the time to choose the color, 3 I'm not too talented at making vehicles, 4 everyone has a lot better skill then me, so I'm not gonna even try, plus 50 bricks or less, yeah no can do, plus I don't take apart sets.

I have to admit, this is an awesome idea. It's great to see the MCX team challenging and engaging with users like this.

Here's my entry: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... nt-cruiser

Community Team
charliebucket wrote:
It can be any kind of vehicle you like, but in micro scale - try to build it with as few bricks as possible!

GAME ON!

Community Team
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:16 pm
Might try something.
Looking forward to see what you come up with!

I rarely have any time but if I can find some time with just me and my room then who knows.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”