Dang, a ghost town...

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Yeah, I just don’t like em, had a Samsung tablet, stopped working for no reason at all.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:35 am
Yeah, I just don’t like em, had a Samsung tablet, stopped working for no reason at all.
Oh, I never had a problem, but yet, stuff that doesn't happen to people always happens to someone else, like everyone can do this, but I can't, that's why I say its biased to me, lol.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:35 am
Yeah, I just don’t like em
Phones? Yeah it's $500 you could spend on Mega, right?

And that's why I have a 2004 Nokia, which costs $20. It's even got Solitaire and my favourite game of all time, Calculator.

OH MY GOSH! THIS THREAD IS REVIVING THE FORUM!

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:18 pm
OH MY GOSH! THIS THREAD IS REVIVING THE FORUM!
Other parts or the "Event discussions" one?

Exactly, a phone is a phone, if it calls and texts I’m fine, don’t need games on it.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:44 am
Exactly, a phone is a phone, if it calls and texts I’m fine, don’t need games on it.
Exactly. Besides, I've only got like, three numbers in the phone. I have zero need for a smartphone. What with my fat fingers and all I'd press the wrong buttons anyway.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:52 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:44 am
Exactly. Besides, I've only got like, three numbers in the phone. I have zero need for a smartphone. What with my fat fingers and all I'd press the wrong buttons anyway.
You sound like me, except I press the wrong buttons on my tablet such is like 6 inches wide and 6 inches tall about. #Boo101Fail

Return to “Event Discussion”