Dang, a ghost town...

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:28 am
Lol command and conquer is the best I recommend open RA you can download it off a website just search Open RA
Its a open sourced red alert with a map editor and multiplayer.

Its compatible with Linux and Windows
Yes command and conquer is very cool, I play Command And Conquer 2/3, my dad got me the entire collection that's out on Origin.

Man I really want to get AoE, but it's not available on Mac.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:52 pm
Man I wish you could too, it's a really good game, why couldn't AoE be available for both PC and Mac.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:54 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Man I wish you could too, it's a really good game, why couldn't AoE be available for both PC and Mac.
And Skyrim, Call of Duty, Halo Wars 1&2, many more...

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:54 pm
charliebucket wrote:
And Skyrim, Call of Duty, Halo Wars 1&2, many more...
I feel bad for you, I really do, hey, like what PrestonPlayz said, "Macs are less likely to get viruses" when he pouted it into his friend's Mac!

I play my fair share of FPS (mainly Halo) but I also like action-adventure games (Cough Cough Legend of Zelda) with really thick plots. That' sounds why Majora's Mask interests me so much, and why I use it in comics!

Also people are using this forum again! Woo-hoo!

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:43 pm
I play my fair share of FPS (mainly Halo) but I also like action-adventure games (Cough Cough Legend of Zelda) with really thick plots. That' sounds why Majora's Mask interests me so much, and why I use it in comics!

Also people are using this forum again! Woo-hoo!
Eh, the best action and adventure games I've played were WoW and GW2.

Due to previously disclosed issues, the only action/adventure game I have played is Terraria.

Dude just avoid all Apple products they are mediocre and cost to much.

They pay their workers next to nothing.

Slow down the older phones.

And finally they lock you in so you can't move to another company if you want to transfer data from your mac to windows your out of luck.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 pm
Due to previously disclosed issues, the only action/adventure game I have played is Terraria.
You should play fallout 1 it's not like some other fallouts, It's a top down strategy game and an rpg. I heard Is't wicked fun

Return to “Event Discussion”