Apology.

Builds & Discussions
Hello. It is me ArchesRat. As yall may know, my favorite line is Call of Duty, I grew up with my brother playing it so it has been my favorite line I guess!

I decided that I don't like the Halo line, or really any other line that much, so I pretty much just kinda became a jerk and insulted everyone who liked it! So I knew I had to make an apology. Sorry Admiral Sabree, Rogue-Elite, greenbucket (I think that's ur name), and TheRealBoo101

Also, I whipped out Halo 5 and started knowing it was actually cool :/

ArchesRat wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:39 pm
Hello. It is me ArchesRat. As yall may know, my favorite line is Call of Duty, I grew up with my brother playing it so it has been my favorite line I guess!

I decided that I don't like the Halo line, or really any other line that much, so I pretty much just kinda became a jerk and insulted everyone who liked it! So I knew I had to make an apology. Sorry Admiral Sabree, Rogue-Elite, greenbucket (I think that's ur name), and TheRealBoo101

I like Halo 5 for its multiplayer, otherwise CoD is the best, it has a great story which is what I playlist of!

I believe you meant GreenSpartan082 and Charliebucket, anyway apology accepted.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:39 pm
I believe you meant GreenSpartan082 and Charliebucket, anyway apology accepted.
Yeah forgot you .-.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:32 pm
ArchesRat wrote:

I like Halo 5 for its multiplayer, otherwise CoD is the best, it has a great story which is what I playlist of!
If you think CoD has a great story line, something is wrong. Take Halo 5 out and find a copy of the original game.

Cuzz35 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:07 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
ArchesRat wrote:

If you think CoD has a great story line, something is wrong. Take Halo 5 out and find a copy of the original game.
Sure thing!

Once my slow internet finishes Halo 5, then I'll get the Master Chief collection or whatever its called and try the story.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:26 am
Cuzz35 wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

Sure thing!

Once my slow internet finishes Halo 5, then I'll get the Master Chief collection or whatever its called and try the story.
COD is sucking more and more. Personally Halo 5 has some of the best mechanics in Video Games, and although I feel thrusters are too much, sprint and clamber aren't honestly that bad.
The story was terrible though, as it is for most Shooters these days. At least it's not as bad as Destiny.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:46 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Cuzz35 wrote:

Sure thing!

COD is sucking more and more. Personally Halo 5 has some of the best mechanics in Video Games, and although I feel thrusters are too much, sprint and clamber aren't honestly that bad.
The story was terrible though, as it is for most Shooters these days. At least it's not as bad as Destiny.
If you want a good story play a rpg...

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:15 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:46 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

Sure thing!

If you want a good story play a rpg...
...Or StarCraft.

Return to “Halo”