The World Darkened

Tell your own story!
(NO JUST KINDA TYPING STUFF LIKE 'hi' OR THAT USELESS JUNK! I GOT MY LAST POST RUINED BY DOING THIS. GO BY THE STORY. MAKE IT ALONG THE WAY)

2025, Huey crashed in highly infested city of new York, you're in a parking garage. Here's extra data.

JERICHO:

S: MALE
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY
---------------------------------------------
GEAR:

AK47, ACOG SIGHT, NIGHTVISION WITHOUT BATTERY, 4 MAGS FULL AK ROUNDS, REVOLVER, REVOLVER 3 AMMO, SEAL KNIFE, 3 MRE, BACKPACK, LIGHTWEIGHT URBAN SEAL ARMOR.

--------------------------------------------
SQUAD:

JAMES (KIA)
JOSIAH
JOHN
BUCK (KIA)
---------------------------------------------

Is this really necessary or are you just salty that your last post was "ruined" because things didn't go your way?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:30 am
Is this really necessary or are you just salty that your last post was "ruined" because things didn't go your way?

SHUT UP! IF YOURE NOT GOING TO ADD ONTO THE FREAKING STORY GO AWAY AND SHUT UP!

Bit more advice, saying stuff like the above won’t want to make anyone participate in your stories.

Well have fun by yourself

P R I C K

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 pm
Well have fun by yourself

P R I C K

ArchesRat wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:40 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

I was considering helping you with this, but after this, now way. Not from me. Oh and you can’t report people because Mega still hasn’t gotten it to work...

ArchesRat wrote:
Dude you need to calm down, like seriously he's just asking a question.
Rogue-Elite wrote: Well have fun by yourself

P R I C K
*Sign* Rogue, we all get angry but if you don't mind and change it to stars then that would be much appreciated, and please do, for the children.

BTW I won't be helping after this.

ArchesRat wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:

Ok RolePlays are not very succesful on this site to begin with. (give or take imperial campaign) If you want to do a zombie RP there should be better sites with much more clear and defined guildlines that you could jump into immediatly wile avoiding all this grief.

You should also put alot more effort into laying out some guild lines for characters, plot, and how relistic you want it to go. Setting and preperation are an impoartant part of any RP. Actually you should treat the set up like your preparing a huge DnD Game as they for the most part require the same amount of effort to define and start up.

Last piece of advice is if you want people to join your RP you should of course do the above. But also be patient and explain things to people in depth and detail. If something doesn't work with the rules and lore that you set up explain why to the person, most reasonable people will understand and work with you to correct anything. Rp's are supposed to be fun. If its not an enjoyable experience for you or those that are partaking in it I suggest doing something else.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”