Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hey everyone!

At MEGA, we pride ourselves on being close to our awesome fan community. Starting today we’re giving two Mega Construx designers posting access to our forum and fan gallery.

Everyone, give a warm welcome to Kevin and Felipe! We love getting feedback from you and giving you a behind the scenes peek whenever possible, because at the end of the day we’re all here for the same reason – a passion of building.

Kevin and Felipe will also be active on our fan gallery, posting their own creations and providing feedback on your submitted custom builds!

Toy Designer
Hello everyone. I'm Kevin and I'm really excited to be aboard.

Here is some quick background info so we can get to know each other. I have worked for Mega for over 17 years. The last 10 years, I have been focused mostly on designing the Halo line. I also contribute on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder and have done a thousand other things as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! See you on the boards!

Kevin

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:33 am
Hello everyone. I'm Kevin and I'm really excited to be aboard.

Here is some quick background info so we can get to know each other. I have worked for Mega for over 17 years. The last 10 years, I have been focused mostly on designing the Halo line. I also contribute on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder and have done a thousand other things as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! See you on the boards!

Kevin
Hey there Kevin! Glad to see ya!

This is exciting :-)
What sort of things can we ask? Your thoughts of creating civilians so our heroes have somebody to save?
This was on the cards a few years ago (I think).

Toy Designer
Hi everyone!!!

I'm Felipe, also super exited to be in the forums and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone!
I'm a toy designer and it’s been about 7 years since I’ve started at mega, I had the privilege to have worked in many lines over the years (Halo, Assassins creed, WOW, Minions, TMNT, and many, many, many others :D ). Currently I’m working alongside with Kevin on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder lines.
Talk to all of you soon!!!

Felipe

Felipe_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:26 pm
Hi everyone!!!

I'm Felipe, also super exited to be in the forums and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone!
I'm a toy designer and it’s been about 7 years since I’ve started at mega, I had the privilege to have worked in many lines over the years (Halo, Assassins creed, WOW, Minions, TMNT, and many, many, many others :D ). Currently I’m working alongside with Kevin on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder lines.
Talk to all of you soon!!!

Felipe
Oh!. In that case... Can I have The Assassins Creed London Gang figures please :-)

will we get new flood figures?

Hello Kevin, hello Felipe!! Welcome to the board!

I am much newer to this brand than you guys are, and MCX Heroes is what drew me in.

I look forward to seeing what each of you has to say.

Toy Designer
TonyG wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:49 pm
This is exciting :-)
What sort of things can we ask? Your thoughts of creating civilians so our heroes have somebody to save?
This was on the cards a few years ago (I think).
Ask away. We won't be able to answer everything, especially when it comes to future releases, but we'll do our best. We are also hoping to get you some behind the scenes stuff soon.

Regarding civilians, all I can say is we'll see what the future holds. The upcoming ProBuilder Rescue Chopper will include a sailor in need of rescue as well as a couple of rescue pilots. Also, with a little mixing and matching of various figures, a nice variety of civilians could be constructed. Felipe and I have a couple of examples of this on our desks. We'll try to get some pictures posted to the gallery soon. Maybe they can serve as inspiration :)

Return to “General discussion”