The Day It All Fell

Tell your own story!
He'll, I know this is late, but I'll make a character anyways. This has too much great potential to be left unused.

Name: TV (or at least, that's what's written on the inside of his cap)

Actual Name people call him: Survivor, no one knows where he came from, and no one cares.

Back-Story (that no one knows): He's a tourist. A European tourist. His southern drawl is just an act, so that people trust him more. He was in El Paso, Texas visiting some Family when it happened; Z-Day. He has some experience in military technology (mainly Armoured vehicles), leading many to believe he knows about the nature of this outbreak, and a cure. So far no one has actually proven he knows it, but the rumours make him the most wanted man on manys' lists. His experience in the previously highlighted military technology, makes him the driver of choice for any kind of vehicle.
Back in Europe, he's a student in Archeology, but some would have liked to see him as a doctor, because he has the potential, and he's not queasy at all -> another reason he is suspected of knowing a possible cure. When Z-Day happened, he threw his bags in the back of a pick-up and got the *** out of the city.

Appearance: 1.86m / 6.1ft in height; pale olive tanned skin colour; light brown hair; Greenish-Brown eyes; kinda hairy on his legs, but not so much on the rest of his body; has some stuble on his face and thick eyebrows.

Personality: (now I wonder who he's based off?) Slightly arrogant, very criticiseful, and extremely stubborn. All stemming from how good his results are in every stage of school he's been in.

Useful skills: Good driver in almost everything (except motorbikes, boats and airplane); Survival expert from skills learnt watching Bear Grylls and being in the Scouts; being such a good shot he's too OP (now I'm starting to wonder why the *** I want to be an Archeologist); did I mention he can swim at 1.35m per second doing front crawl?

Yeah I get it, it's OP, but then again @#€_€&#€&)# all of you. I'm not even starting with a weapon, so there.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 am
We should should check it out from a safe distance, sounds like it came from that gas station over there, we could see if they have any gasoline, but look at the horde of infected he said as he looked over the edge of the roof.

He then heard a truck start up and drive through the infected, looked back at the SUV, we need to move now, he took a minute to take the dog tags of his fallen comrades and to make the Chinook leak its fuel so he could cremate them so they could not be infected or eaten by zombies.

Critical error the military do not use AR-15s
As they got in the SUV they were having troubles starting it up, and then truck went passed them, "Stop, don't try to start the SUV now, they might hear it" James Brooks said, Frank then stoped trying to start it, and the zombies went right pass them like James' plan, then, to their luck, and started up as normal first time since.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”