Imperial Campaign Index

Tell your own story!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:04 am
Yo Z19 ya need to add more of the places, things and people of the imperial campaign to this list.
The index isn’t complete yet, and there’s gonna be sections for literally everything. I just haven’t gotten to it yet.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:43 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:04 am
Yo Z19 ya need to add more of the places, things and people of the imperial campaign to this list.
The index isn’t complete yet, and there’s gonna be sections for literally everything. I just haven’t gotten to it yet.
yea i know but it needs to be done ASAP

Complete Timeline

Human-Covenant War ends.
Master Chief “confirmed” dead in the final hours of the Human-Covenant war.
UNSC takes control of “endangered” planets, UEG legalizes Sangheili integration.

Rebellion known as “Rogue Coyotes” rises to tremendous power in outer colonies, threats of terrorism.
First War of Blood begins after Rogue Coyotes assassinate political powers.
UNSC fights back but underestimates the Rogue Coyotes power and support.
Rogue Coyotes begin project “Z” to assist war efforts.
Rogue Coyotes gain more strength and support after UNSC publicly executes thousands of POWs galaxy-wide.
Z19 fights first battle on Arcadia, confirmed 1,290 KIAs.
Project “Dark Devil” begins.

UNSC develops brutal super weapon that causes the targeted space ships to slowly ignite, melting the ships and its inhabitants.
UNSC demolishes the largest Rogue Coyote fleet in 19 days.
Rogue Coyotes officially surrender, UNSC yet again controls the outer systems.
Rogue Coyote leaders imprisoned and many executed publicly.
Surprise attack of new Rogue Coyote branch, derived from project Dark Devil.
Rogue Coyote leaders are freed from max security prisons and the Second War Of Blood begins.
Ava volunteers for the UNSC ODSTs.
Optera IV burned by Dark Devils, Ava is severely injured and loses most body parts.
Red Eagles formed to protect new colonies from Dark Devil attacks.

Hunter and Z19 are deployed on Oro.
Imperial Campaign begins...

This is a pretty dang good summary!

Hey when the IC is over we should compile the entire thing into one part and archive it just incase this website goes down or something bugs out

And if this website did go down we should continue elsewhere like halo waypoint or Reddit

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 pm
Hey when the IC is over we should compile the entire thing into one part and archive it just incase this website goes down or something bugs out

And if this website did go down we should continue elsewhere like halo waypoint or Reddit
Good idea, but I doubt the website will go down anytime soon.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:22 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Good idea, but I doubt the website will go down anytime soon.
me to but its better safe than sorry

Im going to be doing a custom Drekkus figure when I get the the Brute lance (HOPEFULLY) this Christmas

Sounds cool, speaking of posting, I never completed that custom. I need to start on that soon. And I need to make a comic post. Try to get busy with that later tonight. And while I have my figs out I'll try to create a Red Eagle propaganda poster.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”