The Mega Army

Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:49 pm
Alright. Tnx
Np!

A pic of my new General, Jackson Lopez, is loading on to the Gallery.

Operation Alpha two nine Bravo, uor msision si oto kate wond liNe orf het aded ushb mmee, tpu teseh no, teyh aym olok ikel nthogni utb hety era iniblevis asg kasms, etl's og nem.

In code this message to know what their talking about, its an unscrable code.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:24 pm
Operation Alpha two nine Bravo, uor msision si oto kate wond liNe orf het aded ushb mmee, tpu teseh no, teyh aym olok ikel nthogni utb hety era iniblevis asg kasms, etl's og nem.

I'm too lazy to get my decryption tools out.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:18 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

I'ma be a real spoilsport:
Our mission is to take down Nile (presumably Nigel) for the dead bush meme, put these on, they may look like nothing but they are invisible gas masks, let's go men.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:37 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:18 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

I'ma be a real spoilsport:
Our mission is to take down Nile (presumably Nigel) for the dead bush meme, put these on, they may look like nothing but they are invisible gas masks, let's go men.
correct and I forgot the g lol so it was supposed to be Nigel

Remember when on commenting on my channel videos, don't mention me being in the gallery at all, it could get me in trouble with my mom and dad, thank you.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:07 pm
Remember when on commenting on my channel videos, don't mention me being in the gallery at all, it could get me in trouble with my mom and dad, thank you.
Oh, you're not 13 yet?

Wait. I’m in Mega Army? Since when?! Am I that clueless?!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”