Compatible pieces

Tips & Tricks
I got all excited about a Rogue Trooper custom when I saw the Faker.
The CoD Checkpoint Charge helmet and backpack are perfect.
Now here was a mistake I would have made. The CoD figure has the triangle head.
What headhole does Faker have?
I thought the whole Faker body would be good but it has decal on it. I assume it is printed rather than a sticker so would, probably, need to paint a He-Man body.

How difficult would it be to create an index of body types and sizes?

TonyG wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm
I got all excited about a Rogue Trooper custom when I saw the Faker.
The CoD Checkpoint Charge helmet and backpack are perfect.
Now here was a mistake I would have made. The CoD figure has the triangle head.
What headhole does Faker have?
I thought the whole Faker body would be good but it has decal on it. I assume it is printed rather than a sticker so would, probably, need to paint a He-Man body.

How difficult would it be to create an index of body types and sizes?
I mean there is generally the halo and the CoD scaling for the super articulated figures. Destiny uses the same scaling as CoD wile mega construx hero's uses Halos scaling. The easiest way to tell the difference immediately is in how the hands are done. So for the most part there are only two different scale sizes and they are almost completely compatible. The older halo and dragons universe figures are the same scale as the modern halo figs in terms of size and height as well. If your talking about the head gear on the CoD figure using that system (its an odd system I know) you should probably just try another head. If you want just the helmet you could try doing a custom sculpt on a head to accommodate it.

Of course, things get a little more complicated with the Probuilder sets, which are some kind of wacky jumble of CoD and Halo figure types.

NatoGreavesy wrote: Of course, things get a little more complicated with the Probuilder sets, which are some kind of wacky jumble of CoD and Halo figure types.
yes it does.

The CoD arms don't go into the halo body's very well and vice versa

The the hip pieces for halo don't work on CoD and vice versa

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am

id say its more on a part to part basis with that one. Sometimes it works really well other times the joint are really loose. Ive had it happen with Halo to halo swaps and CoD to CoD swaps.

now the hip pieces yep. Halo leg gear cant be used by CoD guys without a full upper leg swap.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:53 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am

id say its more on a part to part basis with that one. Sometimes it works really well other times the joint are really loose. Ive had it happen with Halo to halo swaps and CoD to CoD swaps.

now the hip pieces yep. Halo leg gear cant be used by CoD guys without a full upper leg swap.
yeah.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”