Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm
They added a ton of stuff like a test range arcade mode added some more guns and clothing its great
Awesome! Did they add the leather jacket yet? That’s my favorite...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:14 am
The mail in the U.S. is the absolute worst. My package was shipped from Florida, It landed in Kentucky. Then it gets shipped further North up to Indianapolis! If this package doesn't come by Wednesday I'm screwed when it's 75 and sunny on Friday.
Hay my phone got sent to Guam so.

Ummmm, right. That's terrible.

Does anyone know any good mods for fallout 4

Hmmm I like the X-02 power armour looks pretty cool, also the ncr ranger armour, and new vegas radio. I try to make it as bearable as possible cause I don't like the fallout 4 radio or most outfits.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 pm
Hmmm I like the X-02 power armour looks pretty cool, also the ncr ranger armour, and new vegas radio. I try to make it as bearable as possible cause I don't like the fallout 4 radio or most outfits.
Yeah I have 2 Ncr armor mods one is the ranger and the Patrolman and Trooper armors but I didn't like the raido so I'll check that out I prefer three dog over Travis.

Can anyone recommend xbone skryim special edition mods?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:34 am
All of the more magic ones are great. The skill set ones are grand also. The only name I can remember is the Phendrix Magic Evolved mod.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:13 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:34 am
All of the more magic ones are great. The skill set ones are grand also. The only name I can remember is the Phendrix Magic Evolved mod.

I have that one have you tried project flintlock it adds guns! Also try Magika sabers.

Return to “General discussion”