Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Kool. I'm having chicken and pumpkin pie for dinner. One of my favourites. I'm hungry just thinking about it, now!

The mail in the U.S. is the absolute worst. My package was shipped from Florida, It landed in Kentucky. Then it gets shipped further North up to Indianapolis! If this package doesn't come by Wednesday I'm screwed when it's 75 and sunny on Friday.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:14 am
My package was shipped from Florida, It landed in Kentucky. Then it gets shipped further North up to Indianapolis!
How does that make any sense? That is some bad postal service right there.

One time I got lost in he mail

Hmmm that's terrible. I hope the stuff that I just bought doesn't go through every state.

Well, I decided to play PUBG Mobile for a little while. I hid in a house for 20 minutes. The moment I came out I got ran over by a jeep. At least I got top ten. *sigh* 🦀 (I'm crabby)

Lol one time the circle was in the military base in some house some guy shot me and right when I was done healing my self from that the circle started to shrink and I died because I couldn't jump out of the window.

I play 'Rules of Survival'. I came second because I got swarmed by a team of 3 and killed 2 of them. Then I got killed by a grenade that one of the guys I killed had thrown as I was downing the last guy.

You should try pubg I have a little group I started we can all play squads together

Anyone else playing halo 5 this weekend? send freind req to Baallux so we can play together

Return to “General discussion”