TMNT rubber belts

Tips & Tricks
Does anyone know what would be best to color the TMNT rubber belts with? I think I'll try acrylic paint, but maybe something else would work better? I'm worried some things might not react well with that soft rubber. Any suggestions Mega Construx Forum Universe?

Try in a small part on the back, but I would think a sharpie or other perm marker might work better if you can get the color you are looking for. Only thing is I doubt you can go lighter.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 pm
Try in a small part on the back, but I would think a sharpie or other perm marker might work better if you can get the color you are looking for. Only thing is I doubt you can go lighter.
Thanks for the input, but I already ended up using acrylic, but if I have to redo it, I might try permanent marker. I need to do something different for the belt buckle, that I know.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... ry/slash_1

I've only tried it on the hard plastic of mini-figures (and clay) but oil-based paint pens seem to work well. Might be worth a shot.

TonyG wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:39 pm
I've only tried it on the hard plastic of mini-figures (and clay) but oil-based paint pens seem to work well. Might be worth a shot.
Oil based paint pens eh? I'll look into it. Thanks.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”