Halo 3 legendary

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
I need help with halo 3 legendary on xb360 I have 2 weeks of gold

Ok ok I get it there is halo way point an all but i wanted to ask help from you guys

I can do it. I play Xbox one but can use backwards compatibility to play halo 3 on Xbox one and friends. Here is some things though:

•What's your gamertag, and when will you be on?

• I will be possibly on the weekend playing halo 3 multiplayer so I will be intact. I might be on, might not. And maybe Wednesday, on Valentine's Day.

• What missions do you want help with? Is it certain missions or the entire campaign?

• How long have you been playing Halo 3? What's your multiplayer rank?
Fact: Halo 3 was my first halo game ever in 2013 for me.

•Do you have a mic? Do you have good internet connection?

• What other halo games do you have? (Do not say halo 2 for legendary please)
I have everything but Halo Spartan Assault, Spartan strike, and Halo Wars 2

That's it. Also, if we do play, I will be on the hunt for skulls and other Easter eggs

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 am
I can do it. I play Xbox one but can use backwards compatibility to play halo 3 on Xbox one and friends. Here is some things though:

• I will be possibly on the weekend playing halo 3 multiplayer so I will be intact. I might be on, might not. And maybe Wednesday, on Valentine's Day.

• What missions do you want help with? Is it certain missions or the entire campaign?

That's it. Also, if we do play, I will be on the hunt for skulls and other Easter eggs
can't remember my rank but I got the mark 5 helmet
I got all the skulls so if you need help with IWHBYD skull j can help
No I don't have halo 2 anniversary or master chief collection just halo 3 on Xbox 360 I also have halo 4 which is almost complete on legendary.

I have completed halo 3 on heroric for the most part solo and I did legendary solo until I got to tsavo highway I'm currently trying to get all of the achievements for the katana.

I'm on usa eastern time I don't know when ill be on my 360. My gamer tag for Xbox one is and my 360 gamer tag is

I also have halo reach on 360
I have battlefied 4 on xbone
I have battle field one(I don't play it)
and I have halo 5 but it needs updates.

Note I have a certain data allowance on my phone (I use mobile hotspot not Wi-Fi) so when I use it all it may get very bad that's all!

Almost forgot I have halo wars i have been playing halo 3 since I was a small child my dad got it along with the original Xbox 360 back in 2005 I have a working Mic

Note my 360 and one accounts are the same and I also have Minecraft for both 360 and xbone

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:26 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 am

can't remember my rank but I got the mark 5 helmet
I got all the skulls so if you need help with IWHBYD skull j can help
No I don't have halo 2 anniversary or master chief collection just halo 3 on Xbox 360 I also have halo 4 which is almost complete on legendary.

I have completed halo 3 on heroric for the most part solo and I did legendary solo until I got to tsavo highway I'm currently trying to get all of the achievements for the katana.

I'm on usa eastern time I don't know when ill be on my 360. My gamer tag for Xbox one is Baallux and my 360 gamer tag is Baallux.

I also have halo reach on 360
I have battlefied 4 on xbone
I have battle field one(I don't play it)
and I have halo 5 but it needs updates.

Note I have a certain data allowance on my phone (I use mobile hotspot not Wi-Fi) so when I use it all it may get very bad that's all!
So your trying to get katana*sigh*. Okay I do want help with getting IWHBYD skull, that's the only one I'm missing, then I can have Haybusa helmet.

Do you want help with halo reach as well?(Skirmishers are the worst enemy ever!)

Sure pal what's your gt
And if I'm gonna help you with reach you gotta help me with halo 4 lol

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 am
Sure pal what's your gt
And if I'm gonna help you with reach you gotta help me with halo 4 lol
my gamer tag is reachmaster707

You have security armor full? I only have shoulders.

I haven't played halo 4 from the 360 disc in around 4 years, and it's not backwards compatible with Xbox one, so.....

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am
And the security armour
What's your rank on Halo reach?

I am a Colonel

Return to “Event Discussion”