2018 Toyfair discussions..

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
FrostRaven is the highlight for me, so far. That and the coast guard chopper. Ooh that set is nice.

CaryMega wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 am
We're busy like bees getting ready for Toy Fair! What are you all hoping to hear? :)
Destiny, halo and some cod stuff.

Alot of cool sets have been leaked. I'm itching to see what actually made the chopping block. If anything I'm hoping to see the thresher however.

im hype for the combat evolved master chief in halo heroes series 8

I need that CoD Spectre ASAP!!!!

I personally would've rather had a HEMTT than a unimog style cargo transport truck. But, there's a lot you can do with it, so I'm not too terribly mad about it. If I get it, I might turn it into an FMTV Cargo truck instead of how it is. It shouldn't be too difficult to do. Plus, I'm looking forward to the Flametrooper in the Heroes Series 3. It looks lit, if you'll pardon the pun.

To be honest, that Goliath looks like a destiny war beast on steroids. And also, is that a forge hog?!

Can't wait for that Infinity. Gonna need to find space on my shelves to fit it...

It appears to have master chief, Cortana in figure form, and lasky. I think it should have had Roland again, Captain Del Rio, lasky, and a Spartan IV or marine.

Return to “Event Discussion”