2018 Toyfair discussions..

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Great to have some new sets on the horizon BUT I am still most excited about the block bundles.
Wish distribution would start to UK again.

Hope I see some more TMNT Collectors sets, but my optimism it draining. Seeing 2018 listed on the Turtles' page had given me hope, but alas, still no more TMNT.

Community Team
Only 2 days left!!!

Wait really? Wow. Man, I can't wait to see what pops up!

I am hoping to see more figs usable as civilians in small sets, and more vehicles with non spartan figs. Maybe more females without headgear and more animals all in super posable style.

More civilians, bags of blocks, bags of normal heads and, now, I need a Jacob Frye (or, at least, the top hat, coat and cane). More removeable headwear with a little plug to stick in the hole when removed (or I could use plastercene)

Community Team
Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for a full coverage all weekend long!

I forgot, We need more figs of various races. More Asians (including darker skinned Asian types Such as Native Americans and Pacific Islanders) More Africans. More Latinos. More redheads (Not a race but but definitely a character trait that is lacking). I'm Trying to build U.N. style forces and would like better world representation, without singling out any specific country or religion or enemy.

3 new photos were posted on the Mega Construx News Facebook page. One pic shows Pokemon sets, another shows Halo, and the last one shows Call of Duty sets.

The cod sets look amazing

Return to “Event Discussion”