Dead Thread

Tell your own story!
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:14 pm
Translated. You are all ignorant Americans (except the Australians with their tomato pie) who do not understand a joke and who feel obliged to share all the details of their lives online. It's really annoying, especially when I criticize you because you really put M **** online, with stuff that looks like nothing. But to stay polite I have to say nothing. There are some that I would like to strangle

Sounds just like you to me!
Didn't get it impeccably, it didn't translate the M into an S.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:14 pm
Translated. You are all ignorant Americans (except the Australians with their tomato pie) who do not understand a joke and who feel obliged to share all the details of their lives online. It's really annoying, especially when I criticize you because you really put M **** online, with stuff that looks like nothing. But to stay polite I have to say nothing. There are some that I would like to strangle

Sounds just like you to me!
Didn't get it impeccably, it didn't translate the M into an S.
No but you just put M so of course it didn't, you set it up to fail lol!

Yeah just let you know M**** translates into S***. Viewer discretion is advised.

What's wrong with tomato pie?

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:50 pm
Yeah what's wrong with tomato pie?

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Absolutely nothing. Thank you, Boo.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:23 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Absolutely nothing. Thank you, Boo.
Um, I never said anything was wrong with Tomatoes pie. #Tomatoes4life

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:58 am
The fire was raging, and the civilians trapped inside the room were screaming. Machine gun fire was just barely audible over the flames and crying. The "missing person" poster on the outside of the building was melting off, the boy being forgotten, most likely never to be found. The dogs in the kennel were barking, sensing the danger. The people knew there was nothing they could do, there was a wall of flame and two rooms between them and the animals. Perhaps the other floors didn't have it so bad.

"Where is the fire department?" screamed a woman trying her best to douse out the flames. A man glanced out the window, replying, "still in that firefight." The fire department had rushed to the building when they got the alert, only to be ambushed and lose three men to La Muerte. They couldn't get past until the zone was clear. The man turned back to hosing the fire, knowing he was simply delaying the inevitable. "Do you think any other floors got it this bad?"

"Ugh, why aren't they here yet?" "They must be busy," said a man who was looking for some source of water. "Busy? What would they be doing?" replied the first man. They had already watched two of their friends die in the past few minutes, and they knew they were next. "Maybe this is helping the other floors. I hope they don't have it this bad."

The Pelican was flying as fast as it could, with the bombs ready to drop. "Now you listen, I don't care about mercy when we can blow them to He||. You get your men out of there now, we'll be over the drop zone in fourty seconds. Pull out now, or you'll o down with them. That's all!" Nato put down his radio, and looked at the rest of the team. "Alright, you know what we'll do. We drop the bombs, and then we'll drop down and evacuate anyone we can. Get ready." "Boo, what can you see?" asked the Spartan. "Nothing, too much smoke. We'll have to operate fast, though, that building is a team least thirty floors." The Spartan sighed. Nato looked out the back, and yelled at the pilot, "DROP!" The bombs came spiraling towards the ground, and the people heard the Pelican roaring overhead and cheered. The terrorists looked above them and yelled something, but were cut off when the bombs hit and the bodies that weren't incinerated went flying. The Pelican began spraying the building down, and the fire department came flying back down the street, hitting the remaining terrorists who had run away, spraying down the building when they arrived. The remaining people sighed in relief, knowing that they would be okay, but that lost boy's chances of being found were now very slim...

The Spartans dropped down and landed on the ground. The Pelican dropped them a Scorpion, and there was a Warthog waiting not far from their location. They roared down the highway, they knew where La Muerte had gone. Their Scorpion had experimental turbo boosters, and could keep up with the Warhog. The Spartan was driving the Warthog, laying on the horn to clear the road for the Scorpion. The people ran out the way, and Roebuck cocked the gun to make sure any suspicious person wouldn't make it out of the city. Normally they would question suspicious personnel, but there was no time. Anyone wearing a mask was getting a bullet through the heart. The Warhog took a sharp turn, and went roaring down into the tunnels, with the Scorpion following. The noise in the tunnel of both of them was almost as loud as their P-674 Pelican. No civilians wandered down here, so knowing who to mow down would be easy. Roe saw a crowd of people running from them, and opened fire, with the Scorpion following his example.
Why do I have a feeling its innocents?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”