Comic Index - Update 12/16/2022

Tell your own story!
TacticalSponge wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:49 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:26 pm
Add Zulu Company under incomplete, Thanks.

(Its captioned edits, not generic comics)
I added it.
JoeFilms wrote: Also. Beyonders was... Discontinued, and Winters: Antares is ongoing now. Please correct me if I missed that.
I've got them both in 'incomplete' but I could move Winters: Antares up with FOR HONOR and Winters similar to how I organized NatoGreavesy's and charliebucket's series seeing as it's an entry into a larger story.
Well, in that case can you move Light of Antares up as well then... its totally not a multi collaboration event ;D

TacticalSponge wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:49 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:26 pm
Add Zulu Company under incomplete, Thanks.

(Its captioned edits, not generic comics)
I added it.
JoeFilms wrote: Also. Beyonders was... Discontinued, and Winters: Antares is ongoing now. Please correct me if I missed that.
I've got them both in 'incomplete' but I could move Winters: Antares up with FOR HONOR and Winters similar to how I organized NatoGreavesy's and charliebucket's series seeing as it's an entry into a larger story.
Awesome, thanks.

Alright, I moved JoeFilms' Winters: Antares up with his other stories in the 'complete' section just to make things a bit neater. I also added Halo CE Anniversary (funny moments) by Muto112 to the 'incomplete' list.

The List™ has been updated with new stuff

I am extremely lazy

I think I'll start rewriting Wasteland: New York.

After The Drop has concluded in text format on forums. Just a heads up.

I love this list! Reminds me of the fact that I’ve only finished two projects in my entire two years here.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:29 pm

I love this list! Reminds me of the fact that I’ve only finished two projects in my entire two years here.
Better than me. I'm 0 for 5.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:29 pm

This list reminds me of the great purge I did on my posts and the chaos it caused due to my poor timing. Ahhh the memories.

I have a 7/10 completion rate for every comic I’ve done. Although technically you could say I haven’t completed anything since all three of my series haven’t been fully complete, and some don’t exist here anymore.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”