Fantasy role-play!!!

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:50 am
I thought this was a brand new thread. Apparently I'm already in...
Yep, Hay ill hope in :D if you know, you actually do something. Just make me a background character

It's been two years...
Two long years...

Whelp, that shows how popular this was.

Yikes. I’d be up for it if the fandom doesn’t condemn it first.

There has been peace in the land some time but evil is on the prowl.

Tomb raider lackey: "This tomb has to have something, I didn't ride all the way here for nothing"

Tomb raider leader: "Oh quiet you. This is the tomb of The dragon prince Jekurden (Jeck ur den) if any tomb had money it's this one"

Lackey: "I don't think this a good id-" "

Leader: silence or do you want to join the skeletons?"

The two find bags of gold gems and other priceless items. Along the way they find a large gold door with strange keyholes and a language long lost written around the door frame.

an item they stole seemed suspiciously like the key.

Character Chart

Name: Khilbuk the Eternal

Weapon: World Breaker (a flaming war hammer)

Steed: Grumbles the Bear

A strong leader with an eye for shiny things.

Companions:

Darnold: A magic floating acorn that serves as an adviser.

Bor’lan: A slime sorcerer with the combined intelligences of Bob the slime, and Mer’lan an amphibious trickster. He is adept in healing.

Shrump: A grouchy mushroom who can use spores to confuse enemies and give them hallucinations.

Admiral-Sabree:

Race: human

Affiliation: military navy admiral of the human-dwarf-earth elf republic.

Load out: green and purple armored navy admiral outfit with cape elvish crystal cutlass and dwarf pistol.

Details:

eye color: brown

Hair: black short stubble beard

Sabree's outfit tells tales of years of combat. A deep burn scar covers the bottom left side of his face down his neck and onto his arm.

Bio: Admiral Sabree is the most feared Admiral in the navy having defeated entire ork armadas with only squad of other ships at his side. The Admiral is a fearless living legend if he falls the Republic's hold on the sea will fall

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:54 am
Admiral-Sabree:

Race: human

Affiliation: military navy admiral of the human-dwarf-earth elf republic.

Load out: green and purple armored navy admiral outfit with cape elvish crystal cutlass and dwarf pistol.

Details:

eye color: brown

Hair: black short stubble beard

Sabree's outfit tells tales of years of combat. A deep burn scar covers the bottom left side of his face down his neck and onto his arm.

Bio: Admiral Sabree is the most feared Admiral in the navy having defeated entire ork armadas with only squad of other ships at his side. The Admiral is a fearless living legend if he falls the Republic will fall
Oy, thanks for the character.

Charalkzule

Orc captain

Affiliation: Orc Horde

Weapons: Infused poison blade, Orc steel shield, barbed dark arrow, Orc steel armour, cape with Orc Horde insignia.

Hair: black, long beard, bald.

One of the most celebrated captains of the Orc Horde, Charalkzule has wiped out entire legions of Elves, Dwarves and humans with the smallest teams of Orc warriors. A skilled tactician and a master swordsman, Charalkzule is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

I may join, as a background character.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”