Outlanders a role-playing game

Tell your own story!
Sorry, but this story is progressing to fast for how often I am on. Feel free to kill my character off, I just don't have time for this...

Yeah me too. I found that to be the same with all the RPs. I'm a busy guy these days.

Sorry, but I think I'll stick to comics.

Admittedly, I've had a lot of trouble keeping track of what's actually going on in this game. There seems to be the main story - Drannog and Kelz both trying to infiltrate Dave Face Laser's castle of whatever - and then in the background Osiris is teleporting randomly all over the planet, doing a whole bunch of different unrelated things that would surely take hours to accomplish, while only a few minutes have passed on Kelz/Drannog's end.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:10 am
Admittedly, I've had a lot of trouble keeping track of what's actually going on in this game. There seems to be the main story - Drannog and Kelz both trying to infiltrate Dave Face Laser's castle of whatever - and then in the background Osiris is teleporting randomly all over the planet, doing a whole bunch of different unrelated things that would surely take hours to accomplish, while only a few minutes have passed on Kelz/Drannog's end.
I second that.

Drannog suddenly decides to retire. He runs off and leaves the planet, to retire on the Kig-Yar home-world (wherever that is)

Drannog turns around and finds Z19 in the back of the ship drinking tea. "Hi, how are ya." He says...

Well you murdered my rp bye

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 am
Drannog turns around and finds Z19 in the back of the ship drinking tea. "Hi, how are ya." He says...
Very well, my fine sir, he says. Care for a slice of my carrot cake?

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:21 am
Heh. I didn't kill it, I merely... Morphed it into something else...

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:50 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
I'm done *walks out of room*

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:23 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:50 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
I'm done *walks out of room*
*Walks in room with sandwich* What did I miss

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”